ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the whole thing, plus your address. I'm asking for a friend..

anigif_enhanced-10500-1418164872-29.gif

if you're not the type to stress about shipping, then you don't need it. But its more helpful to have one.
This. I use it just to have packages shipped to a UPS access point location next to my house. Never have to worry about packages

i found a pair on eBay for $650 messaged the seller and red flags everywhere.. no box, shoe is his brothers, said to ask any questions, then he said he would not ask his bro for any more info.. smfh

scumbags out there fellas . reported his listing

edit - i have pair from YS coming too.. just think i need to go up .5 =(

Its interesting how little info YM has had on the Waves.... they claimed the Mcyeezys were the most limited ever, but there have been no bathtubs full of waves on social media, nobody seems to have a wave wall either. My opinion is that these are the most limited Yeezy boost ever..

According to the tags inside the shoe, they were made in the APE factory too.. wonder if quality control was extra lowkey with this one...

Most of these probably won't ship out for another day or two.

When UPS notified me about the label creation for my track pants and powerphase I set it to hold at my local UPS facility. Said it would be delivered the next morning...

...The next morning instead I wake up to a notification from YS the next morning that my order "could not be delivered."

I immediately panicked and ran over to the UPS facility seeing if it was held there or if I somehow missed the delivery and they returned the stuff to YS, ready to flip out on a **********er.

Turns out they just still hadn't actually shipped it yet. The next day it finally moved and they held it and I picked it up no hassle.

So don't panic if they aren't actually delivered tomorrow and you get weird messages from YS. They put ya through the ringer every time lol

This is what I'm expecting also. Because I was thinking of having the UPS right next to campus hold it so that I could just swing by during my break but based on history of UPS it'll be possibly another day before it actually moves.

Its interesting how little info YM has had on the Waves.... they claimed the Mcyeezys were the most limited ever, but there have been no bathtubs full of waves on social media, nobody seems to have a wave wall either. My opinion is that these are the most limited Yeezy boost ever..

According to the tags inside the shoe, they were made in the APE factory too.. wonder if quality control was extra lowkey with this one...
isnt it becasue they were a preorder and retail pairs will prob come out in Dec or jan?

I suppose unless a formal Release Is Announced, the waves are pretty damn scarce
its like when u chilling in da ocean waters by da shore and u waiting for that one big wave and u see a bunch of tiny waves that first look like big waves adn u get tricked and prepare to jump really high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom