ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... Isn't any retro "dad wear?"

Are Chucks & Vans dad wear?

Where does the dad wear line start/end?

Inquiring minds want to know lol.

Kids actually dressing like this? I have yet to see it in public.

I thought this season was all about the "cozy" look

I mean it looks comfortable so I guess yeah its "cozy" compared to skinny jeans and whatnot but yeah, thats for hipsters in Williamsburg. :lol:

Last edited:

This is dadwear

courtesy of /r/streetwear
lol. who the **** is wearing this? 
laugh.gif

Hahaha I can't see how the hell any of y'all are serious about these runners and Yeeboks :lol: two of the whackest shoes I've seen in a very very long time. Give me crocs over both of these trash *** shoes. I'll gladly resell to you Kanye stans though. Thanks for paying my bills in advance

Last edited:
I often get the money same day but at the latest the next day

All depends how long the authentication process take though. I've never sent them Yeezys before

Last edited:
Apparently you don't live in LA. Silver lake, Downtown LA, Rose Bowl flee market and any other hipster part of LA is filled with tons of these types of fits.

Do women (or other men) actually find men dressed like this attractive?

There is something to be said about well fitting clothes (like a well fitting suit or pair of jeans) but these fits look hideous nor are they well fitting at all.

Fun fact, Jay Z is vibin' to Coldplay 
laugh.gif

Didn't he do a song with Coldplay (or at least the singer from the band) as well? I'm not a big fan of rap/hip hop or most current music but its cool to see different genres collaborating and sharing the love of music

Apparently you don't live in LA. Silver lake, Downtown LA, Rose Bowl flee market and any other hipster part of LA is filled with tons of these types of fits.

There is something to be said about well fitting clothes (like a well fitting suit or pair of jeans) but these fits look hideous nor are they well fitting at all.
This fit/style is actually quite Japanese.

Sometimes I call it hobo chic but the very loose, comfort fit is very popular overseas. It's particularly in with the Japanese Hender Scheme crowd.

Different strokes for different folks.

Sometimes I call it hobo chic but the very loose, comfort fit is very popular overseas. It's particularly in with the Japanese Hender Scheme crowd.

Interesting. I was in Tokyo (Shinjuku and Roppongi Hills) for a few days this past September and NOBODY was dressed like this. Weirdly, I didn't see a single person wearing NMDs there but a lot of people were wearing Stan Smiths and I saw a few 350s as well.

Interesting. I was in Tokyo (Shinjuku and Roppongi Hills) for a few days this past September and NOBODY was dressed like this. Weirdly, I didn't see a single person wearing NMDs there but a lot of people were wearing Stan Smiths and I saw a few 350s as well.
That might have been the neighbourhood you're in. Roppongi is typically ex-pat locale so you're gonna see alot of American/Euro style there.

Very much like how you'll see different styles between Silver Lake, La Brea area, etc.

This is what I'm used to:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom