ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128293[/emoji]
smokin.gif
this a troll or fake? dont see it on twitter???

Daaaamn man - that's that individual character I'm talking about. Is that a rubber resole I see?
I've been thinking about resoling my Vans Henders with a skinny crepe sole.

Your future son is a lucky boy
Still have the stock leather outsoles. Planning on resoling them next winter. Crepe soles on the vans version would look nice. Post pics in the High end thread, I'd love to see how your pair looks.

But are they something you were over the course of x amount of years?

Its not like a pair of nice boots or dress shoes.
When I need to dress up, I wear my MIP-10s as my dress shoes. Every event I've gone to at least a couple people talk to me about my shoes. In a sense they're sneaker dress shoes. The vegtan leather on these are legit not that Nike "premium vegtan"

Last edited:
seriously, what is the point of making a fake adidas twitter and posting fake alerts like that? like why would anyone waste their time doing it? it's not even a funny troll, yeah they get attention but it's not like the attention is on the person who created it, it's on their fake adidas twitter page. what does the person who posted that get out of it?

seriously, what is the point of making a fake adidas twitter and posting fake alerts like that? like why would anyone waste their time doing it? it's not even a funny troll, yeah they get attention but it's not like the attention is on the person who created it, it's on their fake adidas twitter page. what does the person who posted that get out of it?
They probably enjoy getting people riled up on message boards.

Interesting. I was in Tokyo (Shinjuku and Roppongi Hills) for a few days this past September and NOBODY was dressed like this. Weirdly, I didn't see a single person wearing NMDs there but a lot of people were wearing Stan Smiths and I saw a few 350s as well.
Stan Smiths seem to be the go to shoe of the world. They are all over Europe and Asia.

"No one loves me"

parents or parent did not give them enough attention growing up

they were molested

actually a child posting

actually a real troll posting

actually have that much free time

usually under the age of 25 however, there are exceptions

still live at home yet a full grown adult

ETC.....

Not bad. And what was the final sale price? Im debating on getting on there and was wondering what the fees are like.

Not bad. And what was the final sale price? Im debating on getting on there and was wondering what the fees are like.
Sold for $590 and came home with $502. Stockx fee was like $56, processing fee was like $17 and shipping fee $13.

It may seem a lot taken away but compared to the offers i was getting in my local fb groups, $500 is a good sell. Also, i didnt have to deal with flakers or potential scammers.

who are legit scoops out on twitter NTfam would recommend?
Deadlaced, Solefather, Ineedkicks are just a few i know that middle man.. All good legit dudes, almost everyone that is legit on twitter would middle man though if you both know someone. 

Deadlaced, Solefather, Ineedkicks are just a few i know that middle man.. All good legit dudes, almost everyone that is legit on twitter would middle man though if you both know someone. 
have you or anyone used them before? they pin l/c ?

cant find solefather, but other 2 i already follow... didnt know they do 3rd party trades etc

Last edited:
Welp, its been fun fam.. not even Kanyes supposed "Friends and Family" want these  
roll.gif

*dont know how to embed IG posts* will rep if you can help me lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom