ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
0C7F7A34-9E9C-44DE-8465-8A50978BF05C.jpeg
B57F0CFD-1AB2-4D7F-BB17-2A16602113F4.jpeg

Some pics of these dad 700s

Every time I see someone refer to the 700s as “dad” shoes it makes me cringe.

Beasts and their beasts terminology.

I called them that cause it’s kind of a running joke here at this point & there was literally a dad wearing them w/ his kid lol

Have work all week so can't make it to any instore raffles. Will try for online raffles but I never hit on those.
Yeezy supply has been good to me, I've hit every yeezy v2 that has dropped on there since the belugas v1

Share the method.. :nerd:

I called them that cause it’s kind of a running joke here at this point & there was literally a dad wearing them w/ his kid lol

Dad hat = a normal hat imo (always in style)

Dad shoes = retro runner (always in style)

I just don’t get the “dad” insert.

It legit makes me face palm.

Refreshed my page every 5 mins for 48 straight bedsides sleep.

Including during the drop time. Never saw them.

They prolly just said they dropped lol
Nah they did

Initially price was set to 80k usd tho lol, think that was also to deter bots and give people a chance to get on that page. Then they adjusted and some people copped

I'm not that excited as last week don't get me wrong the 2.0 Beluga is a beautiful but I really wanted those frozen yellows

wood wood just released frozen yellows online PLUS a small stock of zebras!
they send the links to those who entered their raffle but did not win. great move!
sadly they declind my card, so i could not double on yellows and zebras -.-

So if u go to only 1 store for the apps and check in u will get a 1 min added..how do they mark off u were in the store to get applied to the app? I'm going to the mall today to spend the money..but the purchases most likely won't reflect until wednesday

So if u go to only 1 store for the apps and check in u will get a 1 min added..how do they mark off u were in the store to get applied to the app? I'm going to the mall today to spend the money..but the purchases most likely won't reflect until wednesday
They have a beacon that the app recognizes and gives you the 1m head start in Store, alternatively they have a code that rotates every 15(?) minutes that they can punch into your app if the beacon doesn’t work. But once you have the head start applied to your profile it is applied to the profile and not the Store which is why you’re able to “check in” with a code from another store with that store’s zip code and then switch back to your store and have that 1m apply

2 of the 3 foot stores are 10 mins from my job (same mall)

best believe I'm going over there during lunch on weds

I'll figure out the code thing for champs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom