ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do y'all use to get notified for YS? Last time my page monitor didn't even go off LMAO. Y'all using mafia on twitter notifications? Another page monitor other than the normal chrome one with the ****oo notification sound?

got 7 hours of sleep..... im up.... lol

i need one pair..... ys and adc hopefully holds me down...... might have to sell one of my other pairs...... its always the one i really want ...i cant get...lol

And you're still disappointed?

I've yet to hit a raffle for Yeezy.

And I've registered for all since Pirate Black 2.0.

I know people have it worse, I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with a ton of places. I just think the demand is high. Does the rest of Europe have a holiday dedicated to shopping like we do? I'm being serious, do they?

I know people have it worse, I'm fortunate enough to live in an area with a ton of places. I just think the demand is high. Does the rest of Europe have a holiday dedicated to shopping like we do? I'm being serious, do they?

Where I live, they don't even carry my size.

Pretty sure Black Friday/ Cyber Monday is virtually universal at this point. Seems like all the euro sites I follow are advertising similar promotions as such

we have black friday offers, but no holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom