ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both ADC pairs shipped & scheduled for delivery tomorrow :nthat:

Damn, you must live close to SC huh? Oddly, my payment still shows as pending when I check paypal and my CC charges. In the 'order confirmed, waiting to be packed' status so we shall see.

Damn, you must live close to SC huh? Oddly, my payment still shows as pending when I check paypal and my CC charges. In the 'order confirmed, waiting to be packed' status so we shall see.
I live in CT and both my pairs scheduled for tomm as well

You guys think Frozen Yellow prices will rise overtime? Thinking about selling my zebra and get a frozen yellow to sit on it for a while

You guys think Frozen Yellow prices will rise overtime? Thinking about selling my zebra and get a frozen yellow to sit on it for a while

Upcoming Christmas season might give it a little bump up towards next year Spring.

I actually live in PA oddly enough, was very surprised to see them ship out & get in transit that quickly

Just picked up from my local UPS store. Call me crazy i actually like these better than my beluga 2's

20171127_184625.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom