ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my bro traded his 8/10 Creams V2 and got DS Wave Runners and $80, I didn't see pics so idk about WR legitimacy. Can anyone really be that stupid to give that up?

Supposed to get my Yeebras from YS today since the delivery to my work office was closed on Friday. Turns out they won't make another delivery and instead sent it to a UPS Access Point. Checked with the UPS Access Point and they said they never received anything :emoji_sob:

Haven't had a chance to try my 2.0's on, but the complaints on sizing has me tempted to throw 'em on immediately after I get home lol. I have a 8.5 in all the v2s except Breds (accidentally chose 8 when ATC on YS smh), so I'm praying it doesn't fit any tighter than those...

So what's left at this point, anything? Nice Kicks raffle maybe? Can't believe I went 0 for a million on these. What's the word on StockX. Some people saying no way they'd trust them, others saying it's fine.

What’s Your Guys Thoughts On $550 For These?
B3D8C13E-E735-4FC3-857C-8FC79237FBA6.jpeg

2EB9E00D-1BD5-433E-B2EC-627E70FEE526.jpeg

46AE341B-EB0F-432A-92C4-70CD62CE8B61.jpeg

09950B57-96C9-42BD-B1BE-03FB1B101044.jpeg

How is it that my very first pair of Yeezy’s I was able to manually cop were the Yebras, and I really just wanted the Beluga 2.0’s more than anything this past Saturday wth and I struck out hard

Supposed to get my Yeebras from YS today since the delivery to my work office was closed on Friday. Turns out they won't make another delivery and instead sent it to a UPS Access Point. Checked with the UPS Access Point and they said they never received anything :emoji_sob:

damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom