ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to keep these for a bit and rock my Belugas when they arrive. Hopefully the Peebras will grow on me.

Attachments

• IMG_20171127_174959.jpg
    IMG_20171127_174959.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 36
So I'm thinking about jumping at stockx as soon as the price gets low enough. Like I told my girl the other babe I'm tired of staring at that dam page for 4 hrs and she just laughed and said you did it AGIAN!? so since this would be my 1st pair should I go .5 up? I have an uncaged an that was snug but fits good now in size 11 but my feet feel snug in eqt especially the one with boost. So if I have wide feet go up?

Supposed to get my Yeebras from YS today since the delivery to my work office was closed on Friday. Turns out they won't make another delivery and instead sent it to a UPS Access Point. Checked with the UPS Access Point and they said they never received anything :emoji_sob:
That ******* sucks dude no lie

$550 for those Breds seems good. Looks bloated on the sole.
Someone offered $580 on goat for my pair, but that isn’t going to be enough for Peebras right now.

Can't speak for a legit check but I can def call BS on the worn inside for under an hour line. Pretty sure I see stain on the boost. That won't happen inside. Also won't happen with just an hour of wear. It's not excessive...but that line is def bs.

Just tried on the belugas and to me they feel a little tighter than my mc yeezys. Then again this is only my second pair of V2 and my third overall pair of 350 boost. I got the turtle doves and they fit over size

Got my Peebras today.. I think they look better in person but I 'm probably not going to keep them... got too many pears already.. need the blue tints though :nerd:

Hopefully it didn't go "missing" :emoji_confounded:

Is there anything on the YS shipment box that might indicate the contents inside?
you should go to the last location of the package and pick it up tomorrow, this happened when i tried to hold a package from YS and dont have UPS premium. they were about to send them back to YS warehouse until i got there and picked it up

Damnnn all my V2 are the same size 10. Oreos are the only ones I would have gone up .5 if I had it over... sounds like 2.0s are similar to those...

If a friend tells you he will buy you a meal to help him get yeezys. Would you do it?

Depends what they mean by "help" . To some its truly help and to others its cop for me...lol

My help is always free.. I get a lot of questions from my friends and buddies on social media who see me eating good on yeezys.. they come out of the woodwork asking for oops and to help them cop..
I provide them with as much info as i can so that if they're willing to put in the effort and sacrifice sleep and prep like most of us do then certainly they can cook too... sad part is, most simply arent willing to put in the work..

I don't do handouts..

Also nothing on my 700s yet

Saw on Twitter that they’ll still be shipping through the next couple weeks...

Anybody know if they’ve even gotten to shipping on the Euro orders for the 700’s? They probably still waiting too...

YS gonna YS...Reminds me of the Bred release...

Just checked my other card statement out of nowhere and have a charge from YS pending. I used my other card for the first stock and other for restock. Said card declined/OOS when I purchased but I guess it went through...
the first order already shipped but never got confirmation from second.
This happen to anyone else?

Depends what they mean by "help" . To some its truly help and to others its cop for me...lol

My help is always free.. I get a lot of questions from my friends and buddies on social media who see me eating good on yeezys.. they come out of the woodwork asking for oops and to help them cop..
I provide them with as much info as i can so that if they're willing to put in the effort and sacrifice sleep and prep like most of us do then certainly they can cook too... sad part is, most simply arent willing to put in the work..

I don't do handouts..

I respect that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom