ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Size swap needed 10.5 for this 10. Local Only, Cincy Ohio. From FNL Raffle with receipt!
First time buyer of yeezys.. and I swear I asked the raffle guy at finishline whos a tts 10.5, and was wearing zeebras if I should go up or down.. he says down, cause they fit big smh

So I'm thinking about jumping at stockx as soon as the price gets low enough. Like I told my girl the other babe I'm tired of staring at that dam page for 4 hrs and she just laughed and said you did it AGIAN!? so since this would be my 1st pair should I go .5 up? I have an uncaged an that was snug but fits good now in size 11 but my feet feel snug in eqt especially the one with boost. So if I have wide feet go up?
I’m a 12 in most shoes. Yeezys I went to a 13 (Bred V2) and they are still snug

Can't speak for a legit check but I can def call BS on the worn inside for under an hour line. Pretty sure I see stain on the boost. That won't happen inside. Also won't happen with just an hour of wear. It's not excessive...but that line is def bs.

Naw.... Boost Actually Looks Pretty Damn Clean From What I Can Tell....
5FE8D0AE-1136-4820-B519-565E1BDDEB0B.jpeg

$550 for those Breds seems good. Looks bloated on the sole.
Someone offered $580 on goat for my pair, but that isn’t going to be enough for Peebras right now.

Bloated? What You Mean By That? :nerd:

I'm probably not going to keep them... got too many pears already.. need the blue tints though :nerd:

Size?

Last edited:
you should go to the last location of the package and pick it up tomorrow, this happened when i tried to hold a package from YS and dont have UPS premium. they were about to send them back to YS warehouse until i got there and picked it up

Last location only shows me a city :frown:

Hopefully it didn't go "missing" :emoji_confounded:

Is there anything on the YS shipment box that might indicate the contents inside?
This is my box from YS. The only thing remotely signifying what it is is there is reference to 'zebra' in tiny letters at the bottom of the label.

Attachments

• 15118385212162050247494.jpg
    15118385212162050247494.jpg
    286.1 KB · Views: 66
After reading about everyone having their 2.0's feel snug I had to go try myself. They definitely do feel a bit more snug than my other pairs (breds and zebras) but not like it's super uncomfortable or anything. I feel like if I wear em around a bit they'll break in and feel just like my other pairs. It's only a small difference. My V2 size i usually go half size up so these should be ok after a few wears :smile:

Damn YS, Peezys not getting here until Wednesday meanwhile some Chucks I ordered for my wife yesterday are coming Thursday and it was free shipping:smh: 20 bucks for shipping smh. Loving that my wife likes Chucks, cheap and easy to get:D Anyone ever have YS and ups app not be accurate and your **** just showed up? At least /// got my 2.0’s out...

(I think) I have a shipment coming tomorrow for an order I only used the paypal button for. I never got the "score" email. or its some random package from adidas I never ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom