ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a reminder that you don’t need codes for your local store. You are able to switch stores and enter the code for the zip code posted by opening the app, tapping “Launch Locator”, “My Countdowns”, tapping your shoe, “Edit”, “Select Stores”, add zip code.

Then to enter the head start tap “Earn Head Starts”, at the bottom “Tap Here” and entering the code. After this just switch back to your home store

Just a reminder that you don’t need codes for your local store. You are able to switch stores and enter the code for the zip code posted by opening the app, tapping “Launch Locator”, “My Countdowns”, tapping your shoe, “Edit”, “Select Stores”, add zip code.

Then to enter the head start tap “Earn Head Starts”, at the bottom “Tap Here” and entering the code. After this just switch back to your home store

as a first timer of footapps, thank you. i feel like this was directed at me anyway lolz

What do yall rank the yeezys based on boost response? The response on the 700 is non existent. (still the best out of the adidas yeezys based on looks)

Thanks for the codes everybody!

2 10 min HS, 1 7 min HS, and 99999999999999999 online raffles lo.

Good luck yall!

Not spending any dough on these foot stores.

7min gang:smokin

It was easy to accumulate spending if you hit on every hyped J from the past 2 yrs (sj 11s, top 3 1s, true blue 3s (kept the footlocker pair and returned the nike pair) Yeezys)

It was easy to accumulate spending if you hit on every hyped J from the past 2 yrs (sj 11s, top 3 1s, true blue 3s (kept the footlocker pair and returned the nike pair) Yeezys)
How do you keep your total spending for 2 years? Thought they reset the account every year and your spending is reset to $0 every year as well? I have been winning all yeezy pairs since oreo but my spending just got reset couple of days ago (but my status still says platinum vip til 12/18) and now I am not sure if I will win again.

How do you keep your total spending for 2 years? Thought they reset the account every year and your spending is reset to $0 every year as well? I have been winning all yeezy pairs since oreo but my spending just got reset couple of days ago (but my status still says platinum vip til 12/18) and now I am not sure if I will win again.
You'll be alright as long as it says Platinum. My VIP reset and I still got the Platinum head start. 8)

Only foot store you need to spend $300 in to achieve Platinum status is Champs.

Shout out to Nike basketball and JB retro's for blessing me with these old foot store VIP accounts. :emoji_ok_hand:

You'll be alright as long as it says Platinum. My VIP reset and I still got the Platinum head start. 8)
Thank you! I am just worried that now my total spending is $0 so its hard to compete with other people under platinum Vip status unless they take into account spendings from previous year. I am sure total spending plays an important role in winning as I always win on my FTL and champs (total spending on both is around 2k) but always got waitlisted for FTA which has total spending only $275.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom