ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This comment proves to me that many of you have no clue what you’re talking about and reminds me of when AJ fans think cheap tumbled leather which is just a pebbles version of the cheap normal leather is premium.

The powerphase is 100% NOT made of leather at all. No leather. It’s a synthetic material and that’s why it is thin and smells the way It does. Price point on a yeezy made of leather would not be 120. Adidas charged 20 bucks extra just for a leather cage UB they ain’t giving you real leather for 120. Shaking my SMH head.
Hence why the fake leather splits after a few wears.

IMG_3182.jpg

Wore the Beluga 2.0s today...forgot how comfortable YZYs were.

Although I sized up, so that definitely helped.

ADC Blue Tint’s delivers tomorrow, YS next week. With all the love for BTs, I’m excited to see them in hand.

BT definitely not as snug as 2.0s. Also, recieved shipping email from ADC. Strange that the ADC says delivered, but site says shipped and expected 12/27....

BT definitely not as snug as 2.0s. Also, recieved shipping email from ADC. Strange that the ADC says delivered, but site says shipped and expected 12/27....

Agree.

My TTS is 11. 12's ended up being right for the 2.0's for me.

A 12 in BT's arrived a couple days ago, and it was definitely more loose than the 2.0's. I have an 11.5 coming, but I went an unDS'd the 12. Looks like these will both be keepers.

I’d rather take YS and the splash over SNKRS app. I’ve won like 4 times off SNKRS but on YS your almost guaranteed for one pair. ADC once you get in, if you get past the splash, you can cook multiple pairs. Just my opinion. I can get mine and my girls pair easier with the two Yeezy sites.

Lol you guys think Adidas is bad? Solebox puts receipt on the outside of the box with price, name of product, order number, and everything on the outside of the box lmao

FCA5D08D-13CD-4657-8D05-3A0A5033B19B.jpeg

Maybe for US peeps it's more uncommon to be that way, because most purchase domestic.

But for me buying all of my shoes from Europe mainly, all of them put their invoice on the outside as it's required by customs laws to have the invoice of the parcel on the holder outside so they can easily check if tax needs to be charged.

Only a few stores mark down the item with a vague description "shoes", which actually is not legal by the way.

Mainly for parcels that is going into another zone, EU -> US or Asia. Intra-EU don't really need.

just got my 2/2 shipping email. honestly thought these were gonna get cancelled cause i used the same address/same cc for them. but i guess so many pairs were made adidas didn't care

just got my 2/2 shipping email. honestly thought these were gonna get cancelled cause i used the same address/same cc for them. but i guess so many pairs were made adidas didn't care
same cc and address???? I did the same thing, hopefully my second pair goes thru too.

They're shipping outside of regular business hours?

Finally got the Blue Tints on hand from ADC tonight.

Looks nice, but that blue ankle liner is throwing me off. That solid light blue is just so different from the rest of the shoe.

I made a quick edit before that I think would've made the Blue Tints look much better TO ME:
Just a hint of blue on the outsole and laces.

BT1.png

Finally got the Blue Tints on hand from ADC tonight.

Looks nice, but that blue ankle liner is throwing me off. That solid light blue is just so different from the rest of the shoe.

I made a quick edit before that I think would've made the Blue Tints look much better TO ME:
Just a hint of blue on the outsole and laces.

BT1.png

Yea kinda weird how or why they did that

The shoe itself is fire, the blue liner really kinda ruins the shoe because it’s just... off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom