ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just smashed a bowl of pho. Team no sleep checkin' in!
Damn, I wish there was a 24/7 Pho spot. I would go smash a bowl right now. 

Just placed a Dominos order thanks to you guys 
laugh.gif

Carbonara pasta bowl and cinnamon stixxx
All them carbs. You bout to fall asleep right before the YS drop and then miss out on ADC too 
laugh.gif

ok good luck everyone!!!! going to bed, gonna set my alarm for 259,359,459,559. so if they dont drop at the top of the hour ill have no shot at a 2nd pair.
Just wanna wish all u guys pulling an all nighter the best of luck. Hope to see a lot of Ws here.

I've never been on yeezy supply.... what's this password game you speak of? enlighten a nooby og real quick...

I've never been on yeezy supply.... what's this password game you speak of? enlighten a nooby og real quick...
lol dont worry about it, people like us dont get passwords. its just a joke now cause everyone always comes on here and asks what the pw is before a release

YeezySupply puts up a password for when they load the stock prior to release and everyone and their mother asks for the password

Homies think they actually guess the password but they don't, YS just lets everyone through while they try to guess

Last edited:
YeezySupply puts up a password for when they load the stock prior to release and everyone and their mother asks for the password
Homies think they actually guess the password but they don't, YS just lets everyone through while they try to guess

never new this.

Never stayed in the thread long enough or went back to read up on the password jig.

Last edited:

Thanks. Repped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom