ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C_aIbcdXcAAjFO2.jpg

so are these the ones dropping June 10th???

not feeling the sole color...hope it doesnt' glow...and hope it turns out to be lighter

Did anyone else never get a call from Barneys after they emailed? I responded less than an hour after they emailed me and they haven't reached out at all the past 2 weeks.

Did anyone else never get a call from Barneys after they emailed? I responded less than an hour after they emailed me and they haven't reached out at all the past 2 weeks.

You're not alone. Same for me. I'm not sure what their protocol is for returning calls as someone in here said they emailed several days late and already got called. Gonna have to laugh it off, I'm salty I stayed up all night to catch YS and then couldn't get past the splash on ADC. Fattest L I've ever taken.

View media item 2444000
Anyone have any idea on how to remove this stain? It's a weird blue stain on the back, No idea where it came from and Jason mark isn't helping. [emoji]128555[/emoji]

Last edited:
Anyone know how long the seller has to send out the sneakers to StockX? Have a feeling this jawn going to flake out [emoji]128590[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Anyone have any idea on how to remove this stain? It's a weird blue stain on the back, No idea where it came from and Jason mark isn't helping. [emoji]128555[/emoji]
I've got a stain like that on my cream/whites. Have tried everything and can't get it off.

is this going to be the "everyone will get yeezys" moment :lol:

congrats we will all have a chance at powerphases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom