ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
hope zebras dont restock 
tired.gif

You're not alone. Same for me. I'm not sure what their protocol is for returning calls as someone in here said they emailed several days late and already got called. Gonna have to laugh it off, I'm salty I stayed up all night to catch YS and then couldn't get past the splash on ADC. Fattest L I've ever taken.

Man that sucks-although I'm selfishly glad I'm not the only one to win a raffle but not actually get the shoes. Hopefully, they take us into consideration for the next 350 raffle they have.

You're not alone. Same for me. I'm not sure what their protocol is for returning calls as someone in here said they emailed several days late and already got called. Gonna have to laugh it off, I'm salty I stayed up all night to catch YS and then couldn't get past the splash on ADC. Fattest L I've ever taken.
Did anyone else never get a call from Barneys after they emailed? I responded less than an hour after they emailed me and they haven't reached out at all the past 2 weeks.
Emailed them again. Happened to me, too. I emailed them again yesterday and got a call this morning.

Idk how people get prices like that. I just went to list this size 6 which is listed for $900 on their site and they quoted me $600 w/payout of $480. 
1st person to list a size usually gets the most

everyone to list after 5th pair goes down $25.00 is how FC does it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom