ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you always winning :lol: we need to change that up!

bring on the app to MI
[emoji]128514[/emoji] You right bro. We need it fair 100 percent but the only thing is I sometime forget to give them my VIP card to scan. [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] I spend enough a year to have 8M ahead atleast.

you always winning :lol: we need to change that up!

bring on the app to MI
[emoji]128514[/emoji] You right bro. We need it fair 100 percent but the only thing is I sometime forget to give them my VIP card to scan. [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji] I spend enough a year to have 8M ahead atleast.

luckily I got two accounts with VIP, one in my name and one in my mothers so they need to bring it soon :smokin

luckily I got two accounts with VIP, one in my name and one in my mothers so they need to bring it soon :smokin
[emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji][emoji]127860[/emoji] ohhh yeah u are gonna be alright [emoji]128076[/emoji] Automatic W's. Most folks don't use their card.

Anyone not get shipping on their black market orders? Still waiting on my season3 boots and 4 hoodie

How would you guys rank their values in the future: Breds, Creams, Oreo? I ended up with 4 pairs of Creams so I'm looking to trade for other colorways lol

How would you guys rank their values in the future: Breds, Creams, Oreo? I ended up with 4 pairs of Creams so I'm looking to trade for other colorways lol
breds > oreos > creams in that order. i haven't seen anyone willing to trade either of those colorways for creams. my suggestion is to buy the breds/oreos now while the prices are still hovering around ~550-600 and sell the creams later to make up for it (creams currently barely moving at 450).

Breds are deff going to go for the most, then its a toss up between creams and oreos feel oreos will be worth more though. The black and red color way is very popular people love that color way.

Blk/red, Oreo, Creams as far as resell In the future... Creams are most abundantly produced yeezy so value will be least so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom