ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone not get shipping on their black market orders? Still waiting on my season3 boots and 4 hoodie

My hoodie shipped on Saturday and got here (NJ) on Monday. It's a high quality piece but definitely not worth full retail. My Lacoste stuff has similar quality for a third of the price.

laugh.gif

I had a dude interested in trading my green stripes for creams, but then he kind of flaked and said he'd need to see them in person.

Their IG filled with people testing it like we ain't know plastic blocks water.

This is just as bad as using a shopping bag imo 
laugh.gif
Places like Norway were it Rains 80-90 days in a row 

You need those to stay dry n Fresh at the same time

Man and people are so dumb to buy that ish. Why are people so stupid and lazy? [emoji]128543[/emoji]

its been going on for years

people are allowing it, thats why its still going on today even with all these exposures

means nothing
Doesn't mean it isn't scummy

Honestly don't know how people can do that and feel justified with themselves
I don't have any beef with the rep game (personally I would never wear reps) but people shouldn't pass them off as real

Last edited:
Man that sucks-although I'm selfishly glad I'm not the only one to win a raffle but not actually get the shoes. Hopefully, they take us into consideration for the next 350 raffle they have.

[emoji]128514[/emoji]it's all good I felt the same way. I said the same thing to my wife, maybe we get lucky[emoji]128591[/emoji]

Emailed them again. Happened to me, too. I emailed them again yesterday and got a call this morning.

Emailed 2 days ago and still nada. It's cool, we started our Football camp this week and I've got my hands full with the O and D lines. Gotta get these boys ready for the fall!! Plus we're starting a very different and new math curriculum next year. I try to keep things in perspective, I'm already blessed a 1,000 times over, I can live without a pair of shoes. Plus I overheard my students are trying to get me a pair of Yeezys for resell as a class[emoji]128563[/emoji]. I told them not to, the best gift they could give me would be to keep grinding and save their money. Kinda cool tho.

Ebay - save 15%
Not sure if posted but this code ends in the next hour and a half
PREMEMDAY15

its been going on for years

people are allowing it, thats why its still going on today even with all these exposures

means nothing
Doesn't mean it isn't scummy

Honestly don't know how people can do that and feel justified with themselves
I don't have any beef with the rep game (personally I would never wear reps) but people shouldn't pass them off as real

they're doing it because kids are allowing them to do it. they believe everything and when proof is given showing the opposite of what they believe they still refuse and defend thats those sellers and their products are legitimate

its like beating a dead horse

you had the damn top guys from Adidas who's known who called out a seller for his fakes yet hundreds of kids still comment the fake sellers pictures and still buying all this ****

its laughable at this point because people on the internet are so stupid

Very true @Zyzz

I guess you can only do so much until you stop blaming the dude selling them and you start blaming the kids buying them

Too many stupid people out there to expect kids not to buy fake yeezys. Calling out the scammers isn't gonna end scamming, but it's still worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom