ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greens are probably gonna be released at the same stores as creams, breds, Black Friday, etc. probably just slightly lower stock numbers overall

The apps definitely ain't random. I'm straight [emoji]128175[/emoji] % on the champs app. I have platinum and every time there's something that requires the app process I win. The only thing that changes is the locations.

idk I hit on all three when the belugas came out and after that i only hit on champs and FTL but im plat/gold on all three

The apps definitely ain't random. I'm straight [emoji]128175[/emoji] % on the champs app. I have platinum and every time there's something that requires the app process I win. The only thing that changes is the locations.
youre just lucky

For the blk fridays, i hit on none of the apps

for Blk/red I hit on FTL and missed on the others

for creams i hit on champs and missed 

Its most certainly random to me

Last edited:
You are also located in New York, heart of Sneaker Heads and most of those stores will get the most allocated stock out of any sneaker stores in the United States, therefore increasing your chances to hit already.  

also hitting on Champs with Plat actually isn't as hard as less people shop at champs than FTL or FTA so less platinum members on the Champs app. 

Wow the Friday June 23 - Morning of June 24 on this thread gonna be wild!

The confusion regarding the new ADC is going to be a classic moment in NikeTalk history!
you've been here long enough to tell huh ?

I only win yeezys on some random tip. TD - H.Lorenzo preorder, GG-Adidas while doing homework, Belugas- friend told me about kicks USA app raffle, signed up last minute and won. I can say I've been luckier on the adidas yeezys compared to the Nikes which are the GOAT yeezys

DAxtzFNXgAIroXL.jpg
What's going on here??? 

I see this and I see Ben Baller wearing Yeezy Fog Hoodies

They got something cooking Yeezy x FOG??????

Restock rumors?

[quote name="AirRaab"

I see this and I see Ben Baller wearing Yeezy Fog Hoodies

They got something cooking Yeezy x FOG??????

Restock rumors?

NOOOOOOOOO :nerd:

please be fake :smh:

Last edited:
You are also located in New York, heart of Sneaker Heads and most of those stores will get the most allocated stock out of any sneaker stores in the United States, therefore increasing your chances to hit already.  

That's true but just like there's more pairs there's more people also.

You're picking the right sizes and the right stores. With a solid dash of luck. I have a pretty high hit percentage with the apps but my accounts don't hit all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom