ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IPhone X users that hit....does your app crash after 5 seconds when you view the reservation? This has been happening ever since the IPhone X release. I really don’t know how to fix this. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the apps several times.

It's something they have to fix with the app. When I got the S7 Edge last year an app I use for drag racing kept crashing. Had to send some files to the developer then try the Beta he made to fix it

I need some advice NT, I hit on the FTL app and was able to reserve a pair, but it's almost 4 hours away. Should I go or take my chances online tomorrow?

Won a pair of Tints from Footaction App. I have to pick up at the dangerous mall. Footlocker Waitlisted me with 10 minutes start. First time I get that from Footlocker. Normally is Ws with them. Like always Champs was an L. I’m stop with Champs and delete their Useless app. Don’t even buy nothing there. Most of my sneaker shopping is done at Footlocker and Footaction.

lol at rat set
file_747256_RATBOY3.jpg

I think 2 is fair to have and maybe even 3 but people wanting 4+ pairs just so they can use for trade bait is a bit selfish.

I need some advice NT, I hit on the FTL app and was able to reserve a pair, but it's almost 4 hours away. Should I go or take my chances online tomorrow?

It’s really up to you, but you really don’t want to get penalized for confirming and not picking up.

0/8 on FinishLine (Denver) raffles for an 11.5. Took my wife with me and hit the four locations.

Online or Bust (aka resale).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom