ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No word from fedex yet. Investigation opened for delivered package but nothing at my house.

Black power phases are on stock x
DEC84BA8-5B2A-471C-B821-1540701E5C7D.jpeg

These shoes are ugly as hell :sick:

Thought they were soft toe Ree’s when they first got posted :rolleyes

Next Kanye gone throw the SPLY and Boost on a pair of church sandals :lol:

015A02D4-2BE0-42D2-95DB-FDDA3DFAC2C6.jpeg

I can see y’all now in your skinny jeans and Supreme hair nets :rofl:

Just sitting at your desk relishing in all your glory like ...

BC96E505-F780-4A38-9F9C-C923D06943ED.gif

:lol:

Ha.

I’ve got two office buildings and in each one I have my own office.

I honestly have never worked in my actual office. I’m always, at either building, working on the conference table around the team.

Big believer in showing face and being part of the team.

Going to the mall To buy a bunch of those Gatorade 6s for awards to some of my team members (company colors).

how do you guys clean your creams? I trashed mine last night and need to clean them. I wanna do it without smearing the dirt all over the knit. Any suggestions?

So my sns yeezy were delivered last night ups said it was left by my front door but I didn’t see nothing instantly I became mad cause I thought someone stole my package once I called them and told them my address the lady on the phone said it was delivered to another address, I realized that i used my brothers shipping address for that pair lol. 2/4 now, just waiting for the last 2 adidas orders to ship

Ha.

I’ve got two office buildings and in each one I have my own office.

I honestly have never worked in my actual office. I’m always, at either building, working on the conference table around the team.

Big believer in showing face and being part of the team.

Going to the mall To buy a bunch of those Gatorade 6s for awards to some of my team members (company colors).

What is your business?

how do you guys clean your creams? I trashed mine last night and need to clean them. I wanna do it without smearing the dirt all over the knit. Any suggestions?
Put them in a pillow case and then the washing machine and wash delicate cycle. Take out the laces and insole obviously. Did this to mine they came out looking almost new!

These shoes are ugly as hell :sick:

Thought they were soft toe Ree’s when they first got posted :rolleyes

Next Kanye gone throw the SPLY and Boost on a pair of church sandals :lol:

015A02D4-2BE0-42D2-95DB-FDDA3DFAC2C6.jpeg

I can see y’all now in your skinny jeans and Supreme hair nets :rofl:

uncles will rejoice everywhere if kanye threw boost on these. will pair well with their supreme x north face linen suits and kith x kangol hats

Put them in a pillow case and then the washing machine and wash delicate cycle. Take out the laces and insole obviously. Did this to mine they came out looking almost new!

how is the suede inside holding up? I'm a little reluctant on doing this because some on here have said that it will start cracking or something, not really sure.

7/7 shipped out, on YS i used the same card and card three times and on ADC i used the same info twice with same payment.

1.jpeg
2.jpeg

was...bored... last night and put a light in my blue tints...mostly to see how they'd look when the angel version of myself is rocking them in HEAVEN

Last edited:
Still no shipment notification from adidas for me. If I don't get one by the end of the day I'm going to really start worrying that the order is going to get canceled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom