ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Folks, notice that the pairs aren't coming with the little sticker on the side of the shoe. Couple of pairs I've received don't have it.

anyone know a place in the bay area that I can swap some BTs for Beluga 2.0? Both sz 13.

SoleSupremacy askiing for like 125 to make it happen.

Got the blue tints in today, really clean colorway. I like them a lot. They fit a little less snug than the Beluga 2.0.

Last edited:
grizz been feisty lately :nerd:

That’s his Latino heat :lol:

Muy caliente :pimp:

708D4F7D-E838-4743-9C1C-AB8BFD4C97A8.gif

anyone know a place in the bay area that I can swap some BTs for Beluga 2.0? Both sz 13.

SoleSupremacy askiing for like 125 to make it happen.

Wow they're usually much more reasonable. On their website BT & 2.0 are the same price for size 13 so not sure what gives.

adidas should be ashamed they can't these to people in time for Xmas. Say what you want about Nike, they don't experience these type of delays with so many orders -not even for their holiday XI release.

Wow they're usually much more reasonable. On their website BT & 2.0 are the same price for size 13 so not sure what gives.

As much as I like Sole, their pricing and negotiating has been aggressive as hell lately. I mean I get it, it's a business, but damn $80 for a size swap for Beluga 2.0s to go from a 10 to 10.5?! Might as well bought at resell lol. Yeezy size swaps use to be $20-$40 which I thought was really fair. But damn $80?!

Update: Just got the tracking number from ADC at 830PM EST arriving this Wednesday. Charges disappeared from my CC but I'm sure it will pop back on later. Thats 2/2 from ADC. Have hope guys!

I'm still of the opinion that Splash is way better than the SNKRS L app

You know within 30 minutes of being in queue if you did or didn't get a sneaker on the SNKRS app. As opposed to the 5 and 6 hours the last couple of releases on ADC. Much less people waking up at 6am EST for YS. That could be nine or ten hours of your da you spent, and you still might not get anything. That's better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom