Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They do...but given the holiday volume (especially yeezys), I've heard that employees usually "authenticate" a shoe within 45 seconds. And everyone knows that mistakes happen. This is just for my own personal peace of mind. It means a whole lot more to me that these are gifts rather than just another personal cop. I was just surprised at the lack of LC help on the usual mediums (forums, youtube, etc).
Yeah, I know how you feel. I spent hours looking over a pair of 500s I got the other day off of ebay. Youtube had nothing and I didn't bother posting them on any forums. I just ended up selling them :/. I'll just buy off ADC for piece of mind.

IM waiisted. I’m low key offended hahaha. I’ve never been waitlisted. I should’ve checked in for the 10th minute but I don’t feel too bad if 10 min folks got the same treatment. This is my first waitlist. When do they update you?

W x 1 on foot apps... Waitlist on another... glad thats over. Will try to get extas online for fun.

3 for 3 size 9's on the foot apps. Got one for my boy, and one for me to rock and one to stock . Been wanting these for a minute

Got one from sneakers76. Haven't ordered from them before, anyone have experience with them with overselling and cancelling orders?

Hey at least you guys have chances with the apps. Zero pairs available across any of the apps in my location. :smh: :smh:

Yeah thats a bummer. I've never seen a next time immediately like that though. Almost feels like someone was ****ed up.

1 out of 6 for frozens (all 10min HS, mens and GS). Threw my size 9 at Champs Santa Anita mall to a waitlister. Good luck to everyone looking for a pair.

Last edited:
Birthday luck! Just got promoted from waitlist on the semi frozens & the Spider-Mans on FTL app :wow:

AE567BC9-90F0-4B84-B366-49EC4A05FFF5.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom