Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I could keep them for summer and flex on wifey when she’s wears her butters. They just aren’t a special shoe to me. I want both statics anyway and been running it up with all these releases.

I asked my shorty who cares nothing about sneakers if I should try to cop these or pass , she said idk they look like a peed on version of the white ones(zebras) you have :lol::lol: , I’m still contemplating....

3/3 on the Apps with 10 minutes. 3 size 11 but have to go to three different malls. Smh

I asked my shorty who cares nothing about sneakers if I should try to cop these or pass , she said idk they look like a peed on version of the white ones(zebras) you have :lol::lol: , I’m still contemplating....
Hahaha mine said they look like mcchickens...before she knew people were clowning em and calling em that.

I like the shoe. I just really can’t see myself wearing them that often. Then again, I don’t even have time to wear the shoes I do have.

Only reason I hate zebras cause I don’t need another black and white shoe. I have creams and I have Oreo yeezy.

Now I own zero volt colored shoes. Hence a green light. No pun intended

My Yeezy FL App streak continues :nthat:. Ever since da Black Friday releases da Sneakers Gods have been on my side :emoji_pray:.

32214163-DE6D-47CA-96B1-521B93F9F63E.jpeg

These are gonna be super easy in the morning online. That makes my heart happy, since this is my favorite color of Yeezy.

Scored a pair on the FTL app. 3rd pair of yeezys through the app this year. I think these are sitting on Sivas due to the fact they have them priced at 220 euros. I’d wait for the US drop before jumping out that window

StockX under $300 for all but a couple sizes...Colorway lost all hype once that limited tag got taken away...

Even if people want these and manage to miss out they’ll be barely over retail on the aftermarket this time tomorrow...

Back
Top Bottom