Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Only reason I hate zebras cause I don’t need another black and white shoe. I have creams and I have Oreo yeezy.

Now I own zero volt colored shoes. Hence a green light. No pun intended
Sounds like you’re trying to find a reason to buy these just to buy them lol I kinda am too though.

I just want one of each I got the waverunners I got the blush now I just need one V2 I won’t wear these all the time. But I feel like every color way is similar to all the color shoes most of us have anyway. I think the frozen are just a good alternative color to wear. After that I think illl be good on yeezyss.. I think

I just want one of each I got the waverunners I got the blush now I just need one V2 I won’t wear these all the time. But I feel like every color way is similar to all the color shoes most of us have anyway. I think the frozen are just a good alternative color to wear. After that I think illl be good on yeezyss.. I think

Kind of is my thought process too. Trying to decide if I wanna cop or just wait for static’s.. sold my yebras after the 1st drop and kind of regretted it.. been wanting another pair ever since but man... I don’t wear any of my shoes as it is.. eh.. I guess we’ll see how the cards align

Yea cause just stated my reason to buy them

Like word for word. I mean we buying 220 kicks here in the end no reason is really good
I meant it sounds like you don’t even like the shoes and you’re trying to justify buying them. Nothing wrong with buying $220 shoes. But I’m not gonna buy something I don’t like just because I don’t have that color shoe. I can’t be the only person who has tons of shoes that are the exact same color.

I meant it sounds like you don’t even like the shoes and you’re trying to justify buying them. Nothing wrong with buying $220 shoes. But I’m not gonna buy something I don’t like just because I don’t have that color shoe. I can’t be the only person who has tons of shoes that are the exact same color.

Nah i like them. Cause I pass on so called popular colorways of shoes all the time I know I don’t need to be convinced. I have over 100 plus pairs. Sometimes I target different colors. Volt is loud but I can pull it off.

Ish like the WTF stuff or DB’s it to murch

Nah i like them. Cause I pass on so called popular colorways of shoes all the time I know I don’t need to be convinced. I have over 100 plus pairs. Sometimes I target different colors. Volt is loud but I can pull it off.

Ish like the WTF stuff or DB’s it to murch
I agree. It’s a loud colorway but compared to some of the other nonsense out there, these can look decent with the right fit. We shall see.

Kind of is my thought process too. Trying to decide if I wanna cop or just wait for static’s.. sold my yebras after the 1st drop and kind of regretted it.. been wanting another pair ever since but man... I don’t wear any of my shoes as it is.. eh.. I guess we’ll see how the cards align

Same. I wear my yeezys more than Jordan’s more. Smh even air maxes. Just need balance and variation

Quality shoe to keep on ice until the summer. Going to end up passing though because I've been spending too much money on car parts :nthat:

A lot of people talking themselves into these.

Same **** different shoe.

Screen Shot 2018-12-13 at 9.59.02 PM.png

A lot of people talking themselves into these.

Same **** different shoe.

Lol and? Welcome to the sneaker community...A lot of people buy ish everyday they don’t necessarily need. Doesn’t mean you or anyone else needs to come in and try and be a Debbie downer every chance they get. We’ve got your point man.. you’re not feeling this colorway.. or yeezys in general..no need to keep beating the same drum my man.

Lol and? Welcome to the sneaker community...A lot of people buy ish everyday they don’t necessarily need. Doesn’t mean you or anyone else needs to come in and try and be a Debbie downer every chance they get. We’ve got your point man.. you’re not feeling this colorway.. or yeezys in general..no need to keep beating the same drum my man.

Uhhhh.... I do like these :lol:

I’ve stated that multiple times today.

Back
Top Bottom