Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i know they will bottom out and slowly creep up but will it go up enough to the point where its worth holding on to them for that long. and no i dont resell shoes for a living.

I sold my snakeskin supreme air maxes for under $350 and 2 years later they're going for a rack. If you're not hurt for money just wait.

Hell I could have made $200 more if I had held my gitd 750s for another couple months. Just be patient.

Still got a couple Sade tees on deck watching the market :lol:

at.gif

I sold my snakeskin supreme air maxes for under $350 and 2 years later they're going for a rack. If you're not hurt for money just wait.

Hell I could have made $200 more if I had held my gitd 750s for another couple months. Just be patient.

Still got a couple Sade tees on deck watching the market :lol:
Yea makes sense, figured im just gonna hold on to them for a while anyways and see what happens since im not pressed for cash at the moment. Probably end up like the rest of my kicks where i never sell any of them though lol

Sold my Off White Prestos for $1100, was happy with a grand return. Few months later I saw pairs selling for just under $2k. It really depends on more metrics than you'd think, you have to consider other hype releases and their respective release dates, the current season / weather, etc when you're deciding if you're going to flip immediately or hold. Also hurts if you live far from adidas / YS shipping centers and you're getting your order days after others. The quick flip basically has to be a gamble that you'll be able to get your pair and ship it out within the 72 hours, and you better have an account on GOAT / Stockx that can sell without photo verification.

So it’s cool for resellers to brag about how many they got to resale on here and how much they’ll resale for :rolleyes

Then it’s wrong for them to be made fun of for the minuscule profit margins and frantic sales tactics when the value is low :lol:

Doesn’t matter what anyone’s making off the flip at this point, the point is the value has substantially dropped from before :D

So the market and majority of resellers are in disarray and dudes are frantically selling off pairs |l

Get well soon Broke Boi’s maybe you’ll fair better on the next release :pimp:

6F1B4815-77BC-4E01-B61B-E67197749D69.gif

Let me lay it out for you. Yeezy 700 on YS cost $300 plus $20 shipping, plus sales tax which if in CA total cost is $347.75. StockX 9.5% seller fees on a final sale of $410 (what I paid). So seller pockets just over $30 AFTER spending their Saturday morning waiting in front of the computer for who knows how long.

Not sure how much you value your time but i know $30 is not worth my time.
tax is specific by state and county. that tax is not the same across CA.

Back
Top Bottom