Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So it’s cool for resellers to brag about how many they got to resale on here and how much they’ll resale for :rolleyes

Then it’s wrong for them to be made fun of for the minuscule profit margins and frantic sales tactics when the value is low :lol:

Doesn’t matter what anyone’s making off the flip at this point, the point is the value has substantially dropped from before :D

So the market and majority of resellers are in disarray and dudes are frantically selling off pairs |l

Get well soon Broke Boi’s maybe you’ll fair better on the next release :pimp:

6F1B4815-77BC-4E01-B61B-E67197749D69.gif
personally I really don’t care what y’all think about the profit margins, if I can make $100 plus on each shoe I flip with minimal effort I’m gonna do it. As a college student a couple hundred each release/weekend adds up. The prices of the 700s dropped because 18k more pairs were sold, that’s just supply demand. Prices will be probably back up to around 600 next week. Definitely not in disarray, I got money so I don’t really need that 320 at all rn. Not once have I bragged about how many pairs I got sketcher, and I haven’t seen any other resellers in here do that. I got one pair, moved on and posted checkout links to every single size so anyone who wanted them in here could get them. Even when I did that, people complained that “lurkers” would use the checkout links. There’s no pleasing y’all.

Glad I waited till my size 11 got here to try it on. Almost jumped on a 10.5 to double up which is my true size and I would of regret it. These run kinda small. I went up a half size and they fit snug. So I just doubled up on another size 11 off the bay with that PSPRINGTIME code for $450.

Question, how long does YS take to respond via help desk? I've contacted them twice now and haven't heard anything

^ yea they never respond to emails.
I remember someone posted the phone # to uncle Sav. When I got thru, it was some lady saying they have no control over orders blah blah blah and that they just take care of shipping.

^ yea they never respond to emails.
I remember someone posted the phone # to uncle Sav. When I got thru, it was some lady saying they have no control over orders blah blah blah and that they just take care of shipping.

yup, I think YS just handles the online drop/payment. Then they send over the order stuff to the warehouse (Savino/Fashion District) which they don't have control over. The warehouse would handle all the shipping stuff. If you try to call the warehouse, they'll redirect you to the order processing people at YS. You call YS and they redirect you to the shipping department warehouse.

So if they never ship to those of us that are still waiting... how do you get in contact with someone for a refund since they don’t answer emails/calls? Or do they just refund automatically at a certain point?

theres been a ton of legit checks in here recently. over last summer i posted a lc in here a a mod deleted it instantly and said i got enogh answers in my thread, even though i only got one that said "legit". If youre gonna post a lc just post a link to your thread, not a wall of pics

So if they never ship to those of us that are still waiting... how do you get in contact with someone for a refund since they don’t answer emails/calls? Or do they just refund automatically at a certain point?

Yea that's what I'm wondering. At least I wont be at a 320 dollar loss.

personally I really don’t care what y’all think about the profit margins, if I can make $100 plus on each shoe I flip with minimal effort I’m gonna do it. As a college student a couple hundred each release/weekend adds up. The prices of the 700s dropped because 18k more pairs were sold, that’s just supply demand. Prices will be probably back up to around 600 next week. Definitely not in disarray, I got money so I don’t really need that 320 at all rn. Not once have I bragged about how many pairs I got sketcher, and I haven’t seen any other resellers in here do that. I got one pair, moved on and posted checkout links to every single size so anyone who wanted them in here could get them. Even when I did that, people complained that “lurkers” would use the checkout links. There’s no pleasing y’all.

Bro why do you seem to be taking it so personally :lol:

I made a blanket statement not necessarily targeting you but moreso the resellers undercutting each other and selling for the low :ohwell:

Bro why do you seem to be taking it so personally :lol:

I made a blanket statement not necessarily targeting you but moreso the resellers undercutting each other and selling for the low :ohwell:
just an explanation of reselling to people who seem to be too dignified to understand why regardless of the profit its worth it for some people. people calling each other broke for trying to make 100 on shoes is dumb. like i said, in my case, a couple hundred extra a week helps me a lot since im a college student full time, so i dont have any other job. wanting to make money doesnt make someone broke

just an explanation of reselling to people who seem to be too dignified to understand why regardless of the profit its worth it for some people. people calling each other broke for trying to make 100 on shoes is dumb. like i said, in my case, a couple hundred extra a week helps me a lot since im a college student full time, so i dont have any other job. wanting to make money doesnt make someone broke
Man...no job. Must be nice to only have to focus on college and shoes.

Well hope that topic is done for the day... power phases arrive later. Forgot to have em routed to a fedex center. Hope no one steals em lol

Back
Top Bottom