• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ooh me next

92AD34E4-A72D-4DB6-943C-7EE3125E2DDD.jpeg

C864B4DB-BF1B-4D00-9D0E-87665A2BF74B.jpeg

Still need orange laces though

Resellers are great.

I love waiting months for a shoe to drop.

Then staring at a screen into the small hours of the morning, tired out of my mind.

Then thinking ive got a shot carting my size, only to have ot sold out after watching the spinning wheel of hope for 5 more mins.

And why?

Because a bunch of tools bought them so they could make a couplla hunnad in a few weeks time.

Big ‘investors’.

I’ll say in a year Waves are worth at least $800.

OG colorway and 19k on ADC? Total release of what, 40-50k?
Unlikely. Refer to Yebra prices. More rare and "slightly" more popular than Waves...barely breaking $700
Also, Waves will have another EU release(??)

Once people realize they're not re-releasing (I hope they do), Yebras certainly will shoot up in price :frown:

Resellers are great.

Then staring at a screen into the small hours of the morning, tired out of my mind.

Then thinking ive got a shot carting my size, only to have ot sold out after watching the spinning wheel of hope for 5 more mins.

And why?

Because a bunch of tools bought them so they could make a couplla hunnad in a few weeks time.

Big ‘investors’.
lololol this made me chuckle. Grown men on forums are always funny

All this talk about price dropping but then you realize you're a 13 lol

Story of my life. I went ahead and Copped off StockX late last week, Arrived for Authentication a few hours ago so I am just hoping to get shipping before all this snow on the East Coast delays things too much.

I'm 21 and like Bordeaux 7s when I joined. It's been my pic since I made an account. Regardless, I'll stay getting the pairs I want and doing as I please with them. Why y'all care so much about anyone does with their shoes when they buy them? All you guys gotta act your age

Resellers are great.

And why?

Big ‘investors’.

If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em?

I'm 21 and like Bordeaux 7s when I joined. It's been my pic since I made an account. Regardless, I'll stay getting the pairs I want and doing as I please with them. Why y'all care so much about anyone does with their shoes when they buy them? All you guys gotta act your age

CD0ECE1F-A0C6-4A0B-B291-03A36EE317BB.gif

Let me get this straight. People on here have turned to clowning the Bordeux 7s??

It's not even in the Top 10 Greatest Js but has stood the test of almost THREE decades.

I actually like the Waverunners but it'd be lucky to stay relevant even half that time span. Get the eff out with that non-sense

Back
Top Bottom