• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
i mean if them trash static V2 and the muaves sold. why cant these
i think folks (to an extent, even I) just clamored for a chance to say "I got em", but the comedown was REAL.
$300 for 700s? f&^% NO! Now 750s on the other hand, that's another story.

I think a lot of people were shocked by the inertia’s. I mean we kept seeing white, black, and tonal hues from all Yeezy styles then boom out of nowhere the inertia CW came out and people initially loved it our hated it.

For me personally my mind was set on white or black yeezys. So when I saw blue shoes it just wasn’t my cup of tea. I guess my lack of imagination just didn’t see inertia’s going with what I wear. The more and more I see on-feet pics with the outfits worn I can see how inertia’s would be overall and now I like them.
I still don’t see myself wearing them daily like waverunners or static’s.

The color pallet used on the inertias is honestly perfect. The tonal steel blue pallet will go with almost everything. And the pop of orange mixed with the gum sole is just enough to not make them boring. I honestly love the colorway. And still $300 is STEEP for any casual shoe for me. But thankfully i don't like the clear stripe on the new v3 and i don't like the 700 v2 at all. So one pair of inertia's seems passable for a 4/6 month yeezy budget :lol:

looks like the flooding of 700s has begun. Im good with the OGs and Mauves...I think those 2 colorways pretty much cover it.

The color pallet used on the inertias is honestly perfect. The tonal steel blue pallet will go with almost everything. And the pop of orange mixed with the gum sole is just enough to not make them boring. I honestly love the colorway. And still $300 is STEEP for any casual shoe for me. But thankfully i don't like the clear stripe on the new v3 and i don't like the 700 v2 at all. So one pair of inertia's seems passable for a 4/6 month yeezy budget :lol:

I'm still not sold on the inertias, but looking at the salts and those V2's and they're a maybe

tumblr_pmoto798Ic1ssgp5eo1_1280.jpg

After wearing my Salt 500s for a week straight on vacation I started wanting a 2nd pair but decided on Salt 700s instead. A month ago I was definitely passing...

Not even gonna lie to you, I hate the see through ****...and I'm probs copping hardbody. Idc.

I was hibernating on the Utility Black 500s joints, when did they shoot up to $350-$400+? Last time I heard they was bricks and was sitting everywhere why everyone love em all of a sudden?

sheesh i had to check this too. I returned my pair to ADC because i thought they weren't going to go anywhere.... and now my size is 400$ lol. shows u what i know

After wearing my Salt 500s for a week straight on vacation I started wanting a 2nd pair but decided on Salt 700s instead. A month ago I was definitely passing...
I have the Salt 500s and feel your joy. The Salt 700s aren't generating that same vibe for me. Calm..bland colors..for a world where there's no violence, Demolition Man kicks. Wesley Snipes woulda rocked the Wave Runners and Inertias fa sure tho. Lol

Back
Top Bottom