Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
wowowowowqw!!! they managed to make the peebras NOT the worst 350 ever. clay currently da trash champ

Yeezy trying to kill my wallet again this spring/summer.

The Inertia 700, Geode 700 V2, Black 700 V2, and Yeezy BB all gotta be copped. 451’s might be too honestly if they ever release

Should've just made the entire shoe that rose gold color, without that damn stripe and orange hits.
Maybe then I would consider buying the shoe.

Not going to lie, I love that rose gold color.. Looks somewhat like what an oxford tan V2 upper would look like. It’s a damn shame they used that ugly pink-orange color though, this pair would’ve been fire without that.

Those atrocities will be hitting a deep discount. Those who want them will have no problem copping which is fantastic.

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Clay-Release-Date-Price.jpg

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Clay-2019-Release-Date-1.jpg

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Clay-2019-Release-Date.jpg

FINALLY different CW

Well, you rarely see kicks in that colorway - I'll give them that.

I was actually hoping that the Off-White AirMax90 Desert Ores would be more of that color because of the early concept image. But it came out to be more of a dark khaki/Timberland color.

Maybe when we see em on feet opinions will change. I’ll definitely will be copping though, glad it’s not another boring v2 where they slightly change the color (Cream, Butter, Sesame)

HELP

Was cookin dinner for shorty splashed some oilly *** pasta sauce on the mauves def have an oil spot right on the toe I immediately blotted then Jason marked like half hour later woke up still got the oil spot wtf do I do?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom