Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don't know if its just me, but I rarely see the OTs compared to the other colorways.
Which is weird, cause I think the MRs are worth slightly more.

I don't know if its just me, but I rarely see the OTs compared to the other colorways.
Which is weird, cause I think the MRs are worth slightly more.
i mainly see PBs and OTs as they were made in largest quantities. most of the TDs i see are fake or trashed (shout out to the real ones wearing their kicks).

MRs were a general public debacle lmao

dude posted a pic wearing them and they're supposedly worn, but they look like how they would look if you had just worn them twice.

OT's for me get the least wear. I don't how to explain it...

dude posted a pic wearing them and they're supposedly worn, but they look like how they would look if you had just worn them twice.
word i abused mine and they looked just liked that. so when I 3godded them, i got maximum profit despite maximum wear

1.PNG

i mainly see PBs and OTs as they were made in largest quantities. most of the TDs i see are fake or trashed (shout out to the real ones wearing their kicks).
MRs were a general public debacle lmao
I only got my hands on them because I was able to get two pairs of the Zebras (1st release) and I traded one of them for the MRs.
OT's for me get the least wear. I don't how to explain it...
I wear the OTs when I'm wearing an Earth Tone fit, and they look good with all white in the summer.
I don't wear my PBs as much because I'm not really a fan of all-black shoes and because I prefer the Breds.
I went to private school and had to wear all-black shoes, so maybe thats why I'm not a big fan.

Spicy.

Moonrocks are my favorite V1 other than the fact the midsole is as fragile as a saltine cracker, (which is a huge issue) they are GOAT.

I wish they would drop another true monotone moonrock colorway in a V2.

I’ve got Nothing but yapping my mouth and negative nancy opinions of things i don't actually own.

you def dont got nothing to prove. your reputation as a liar is cemented on this site. u can throw all ur cute insults at me. one thing i wont be accused of is being a fugazi liar. no cap.

Spicy.

Moonrocks are my favorite V1 other than the fact the midsole is as fragile as a saltine cracker, (which is a huge issue) they are GOAT.

I wish they would drop another true monotone moonrock colorway in a V2.
agreed. that's why multiple pairs of MRs was a must. RIP matches fashion lmao

says the guy who trolled about owning fear of god 1? dont post pics.

you def dont got nothing to prove. your reputation as a liar is cemented on this site. u can throw all ur cute insults at me. one thing i wont be accused of is being a fugazi liar. no cap.

Lol what he lie about...

Back
Top Bottom