Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
DEC6EA94-636C-4E63-8983-999F71CCB42C.png

:emoji_thinking:

Nothing. He likes to make **** up in his head, and doesn’t know when to let go.
I meannn. I did remember the FOG1 debacle where you went on about sizing questions for several pages and ignoring others advice who has them. Dismissing NTers who went .5 down didn't know what they were talking about then u said u copped, but never posted pic and here we are.

No shade at all, just some Robert Mueller type of thing.

Oils are better than last week's but I'm straaaaiiiight on those... cool pair nonetheless.

These boots weren't selling even at discount when they had "Season _" etched on the bottom. Now it says "Adidas" on 'em and they're selling out. Comical

I meannn. I did remember the FOG1 debacle where you went on about sizing questions for several pages and ignoring others advice who has them. Dismissing NTers who went .5 down didn't know what they were talking about then u said u copped, but never posted pic and here we are.

No shade at all, just some Robert Mueller type of thing.

Actually I did post a pic. Selective memory all over this site.

Actually I did post a pic. Selective memory all over this site.

If u did then I am wrong, have np admitting. U right though, I do have selective memory. I try to ignore most of what u say but it's hard since most threads I check ur in it

I have rather quickly fallen out of love with inertias. they must go. so far only need waves and mauve 700s. those are the only yeezys I have left once I off these inertias.

yeezys have fallen so far from grace. they look like such ****ing CRAP now! I pretty much only cop to flip now. when yeezy was with Nike, I only cared about actually WEARING them. the designs were timeless, nostalgic and classic even though they were new designs. the whole yeezy line is total **** now!

all this **** is redundant. I'm done

I have rather quickly fallen out of love with inertias. they must go. so far only need waves and mauve 700s. those are the only yeezys I have left once I off these inertias.

yeezys have fallen so far from grace. they look like such ****ing CRAP now! I pretty much only cop to flip now. when yeezy was with Nike, I only cared about actually WEARING them. the designs were timeless, nostalgic and classic even though they were new designs. the whole yeezy line is total **** now!

Bro. U were riding hard for these a few weeks ago. What happened?

If u did then I am wrong, have np admitting. U right though, I do have selective memory. I try to ignore most of what u say but it's hard since most threads I check ur in it

You like my response, then you diss me in response to the post you liked. Lol ok.

quote me where I was "riding hard" for these. please. I said they are the 3rd best 700 c/w after waves and mauves. I stand by that, but it isn't saying much considering all the 700s after the 1st 2 are bland and boring. the more I look at inertias, I realize they are not must haves although it's a clean c/w. but this is how I always operate... cop 1st, sort it all out later.

and my disdain is for the whole yeezy line at this point. all Adidas yeezys are trash...
350 v1
350 v2
700 v2

all of it looks like utter trash. I've had almost every adi yeezy and now I'll have only 2 and I'm good with that.

:lol:

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom