• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Naw no collecting bigdawg.. str8 to feet my way

I think we need to combine both wearing and collecting as a collective status. At this point, if you aren’t wearing, you’re selling and I know some don’t want to be assumed to be a reseller.

It's ok. I'm the weirdo. As a Duke alum, I intentionally have never kept a single pair of J's. Made the decision in the mid-80's, and refuse to go back on it. I know I'm a blasphemer to the world's most successful Geography major, but I am what I am...

Gotta admit that these latest Travis Scotts would've been as close as I've gotten in the past 20 yrs to keeping. Thankfully (ok maybe not 'thankfully'), I couldn't get a pair...

People actually gonna wear these highlighter things? Can’t imagine an outfit that will look good with these unless u wanna look like a walking pylon

did anyone get a text thing to buy from adidas. i had to enter a 6 digit code so my payment go through anyone have to do that also.

Can't look at GItD joints without seeing ....
IMG_1511.GIF

I’m sick they really dropped in the middle of the night like that, but paying resale on a Yeezy is dead for me, so if another drop isn’t happening on Saturday, oh well :smh:

Back
Top Bottom