• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
But they are
Exactly!...LOL @ but but but there is a tint on there...
full

yaw gotta chill. everyone has a right to have a change of heart. like all yaw dweebs hating on d a waverunners. so leave returngod alone
a change of heart would be putting it lightly. these are straight up, repeated full 180 flip flops

somebody has to give him a hard time now that you quit right? lol

a change of heart would be putting it lightly. these are straight up, repeated full 180 flip flops

somebody has to give him a hard time now that you quit right? lol

maybe he just tryna enjoy that subway sandwich

Adidas with the BS. My reflective Lundmark raffle pair is still showing “processed”

I wouldn’t be surprised if they muck it up, smh

its not dirty...its an earth tone...i mean dirt is by definition dirty...as well as an earth tone...sooooo lundmark = dirty

What’s the best place to sell non DS yeezys? I wore my breds like twice and never my creams but I cut that tag off. I don’t want to do Craigslist and I’m wondering if there’s some online alternatives? I hear bad things about eBay.

What’s the best place to sell non DS yeezys? I wore my breds like twice and never my creams but I cut that tag off. I don’t want to do Craigslist and I’m wondering if there’s some online alternatives? I hear bad things about eBay.

reddit.com/r/sneakermarket

Got mine in, and they're dope. If you like shoes with extreme versatility, this is it. Plus, they won't show/look as dirty as fast as creams/statics.

And YS ain't playin' with shippin' no more. Must have been all the charge backs they got from angry customers. ( myself included ) Two day shipping to Oregon. Impressed.

Back
Top Bottom