Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Copped on ys earlier today and still haven’t received confirmation email. Didn’t try to cop anywhere else bc I thought it was good. Sick rn waiting for that email.

Copped on ys earlier today and still haven’t received confirmation email. Didn’t try to cop anywhere else bc I thought it was good. Sick rn waiting for that email.
Did the charge hit your bank/credit card?

Adidas customer service is garbage. My Lundmarks got lost in shipping then I had to call them a month later to see what happened and they were clueless and turned it into another 2 week long dilemma just to get a refund.

Easily the worst customer service ever. Returned a pair of kicks and was wondering why my refund didn’t come through. Turns out they had a different tracking number in their system than the one their own damn website populated for me. How Sway?

Long story short, after waiting 2 weeks to be told it’d be another 6 business days before they could initiate a refund, I filed a claim with Capital One and was reimbursed 2 days later. I just checked the return status today and it’s STILL showing as pending. The shoes were delivered on Aug. 29. :smh: :smh:

Copped another size 11 at my local Footaction. The New manager of the store forgot to put the pairs on the App so no one won. lol
Say that again???

"The New manager of the store forgot to put the pairs on the App so no one won" <---- this part

E31F5BF8-B4F8-40E2-A4A4-62EA599AB91E.jpeg
61D1775A-2DEC-4EA3-BD47-D38146CA30D4.jpeg

Bring on Citrin's. :nthat:

Hit a sz 5 on the apps at fta. Went in early to pickup and immediately the shenanigans started with "we didnt get a size 5" omg! After 2hrs of wasted time calling FTA cust serv, I reached the FTL corporate line. They asked to talk to the manager. The asst mgr is a homegirl for real and vouched that they didnt have the shoe. I got home and sent a dm to FTA, they contacted me and asked for a 1hr to resolve the issue. 1hr later my homegirl called like come pick up the @#$% shoes and I got a couple extras for you. Smh!

Hit a sz 5 on the apps at fta. Went in early to pickup and immediately the shenanigans started with "we didnt get a size 5" omg! After 2hrs of wasted time calling FTA cust serv, I reached the FTL corporate line. They asked to talk to the manager. The asst mgr is a homegirl for real and vouched that they didnt have the shoe. I got home and sent a dm to FTA, they contacted me and asked for a 1hr to resolve the issue. 1hr later my homegirl called like come pick up the @#$% shoes and I got a couple extras for you. Smh!
I had something similar happen. Won a 6.5 at champs, but they said one of their employees won the only 6.5 they had and that they had 1 size 7 that nobody won and they said they probably sent the wrong size to the store.

I like the raffle system much better, actually hit on a size 9 Cloud White from ADC and slept in. Could never seem to get through on the ADC waiting room.

The last 350v2 I had were the Zebras. People are saying the clear stripe variants fit more TTS and the top of the toe box isn’t as tight on the top of your foot?

The cloud does no justice in pics. Can see the blue hue much better in person. Was anybody able to use VIP rewards?
Mine vanished from the app, only showing the reward from this morning's purchase.

Easily the worst customer service ever. Returned a pair of kicks and was wondering why my refund didn’t come through. Turns out they had a different tracking number in their system than the one their own damn website populated for me. How Sway?

Long story short, after waiting 2 weeks to be told it’d be another 6 business days before they could initiate a refund, I filed a claim with Capital One and was reimbursed 2 days later. I just checked the return status today and it’s STILL showing as pending. The shoes were delivered on Aug. 29. :smh: :smh:
I’m worried this is gonna happen to me with the wrong size pair they sent me! Was delivered on 9/19 and no refund yet lmao

Got 1 pair of clouds and that’s enough for me. Woke up a few mins late and got through YS.

Splash page was annoying but at least I could cop from there, multiples at that if I wanted to. This app draw is just a more guaranteed L. Kinda don’t like it

Also, adidas sent me a size 9 inertia V2 when I ordered a 9.5. Lol customer service rep was like “ArE yOu SuRe ThEy DoNt FiT tHo CaUsE tHeY FiT tIgHt” like yeah stoopit I order my actual size and they’re too small. All they could do is give me a refund like bro I knowwww you have returns somewhere lol. But they didn’t even really apologize for their messup or offer a discount code or anything. adidas wild these days lol

Anyone get the suede powerphase in hand? Worth the cop? Waiting to see some real life pics of them to see if they’re worth it

I have a DS Sz 9.5 inertia v1 if you’re interested in trading. I need the 9

Back
Top Bottom