Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
quick question here - having issues with my 350 v2 (citrin) order since 09/23 and adidas can't seem to find where it is (FedEx tracking is not giving any information). anyone have experience with adidas on refunds? I was told they can't issue any refunds and/or cancel the order as its not showing up in their system.

quick question here - having issues with my 350 v2 (citrin) order since 09/23 and adidas can't seem to find where it is (FedEx tracking is not giving any information). anyone have experience with adidas on refunds? I was told they can't issue any refunds and/or cancel the order as its not showing up in their system.

Do a chargeback

Nice! I didn't know about this. I thought I'm stuck with Adidas telling me to wait and wait and wait. I think I was I did give them enough time to resolve this but no updates ever. I filed for a chargeback with my bank. Thanks again.

Good decision. Adidas will hold onto your money indefinitely while they “research” the issue. Happened to me a few months ago. They just keep stringing you along without a resolution, talmbout we have to wait 10 days to issue a refund. FOH! Chargeback and never look back—it isn’t like they’ll ban your from their website or anything lol.

You ever experience any mold issues leaving kicks up there?

I am experiencing some mold issues with just kicks near my bathroom and stored under my bed. I don't even thing there is moisture in the air but I learned the hard way. About 20 of my shoes all looked like they had a disease. I had to clean all of them and shrink wrap them like they do at Flight Club. I've had some shoes for over 15 years and never had these issues and then in the last year since I moved, a lot of them got weathered fast.
Nope. Im in Australia. It does rain a fair bit during winter here in Melbourne, but its mostly sunshine most or the time year round. So mould isnt an issue.

Finally got my girl her first pair of Yeezys. She’s extremely happy with them !
0FCD9AEB-E942-4E27-BB79-7F097D447FA1.jpeg

Good decision. Adidas will hold onto your money indefinitely while they “research” the issue. Happened to me a few months ago. They just keep stringing you along without a resolution, talmbout we have to wait 10 days to issue a refund. FOH! Chargeback and never look back—it isn’t like they’ll ban your from their website or anything lol.
i did a chargeback and haven't been able to buy off the adidas site since. so do as u will
Finally got my girl her first pair of Yeezys. She’s extremely happy with them !
0FCD9AEB-E942-4E27-BB79-7F097D447FA1.jpeg
where is this?

So what's the true Sesame color? Tryna find a shirt to match...
So what's the true Sesame color? Tryna find a shirt to match...

Wanna know a secret? Your shirt and shoes don’t (and probably shouldn’t) need to match - it’s not 2006 anymore.

olive, burgundy, navy, tan, white, black Or whatever the hell else color you want - will probably look good

Attachments

• B0CB26CB-CA3D-4603-87A1-73326506BDDF.jpeg
    B0CB26CB-CA3D-4603-87A1-73326506BDDF.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 598
Saw these in Foot Locker House of Hoops (Willowbrook Mall) in Houston earlier today... 2 Sz 9s. Citrin is a nice colorway, wore mine for the first time today. Don’t sleep on them!
D1B760C2-8A6A-46CB-B0C2-00E3DFA47CD4.jpeg

You’re right, even despite the whole “Made in China” vs “Made in India” debate, Yeezys are also way more consistent, quality-wise than JB is. This probably has everything to do with the number of pairs produced though. JB churns out massive number of pairs, with the majority of retros being pretty dumb/thoughtless retro+ cws with the occasional quality OG retro every few months or a halfway decent new retro+ cw. Yeezy, on the other hand, simply takes what works and then sells similar cw shoes. Which of these strategies is worse is up for debate, I suppose haha

The strategy from adidas is clear. Release more and in similar colors as much as possible. They hinted at this prior. And this is what kanye wants too. #yeeziesforall whether they will go into discount remains to be seen..because a brand shouldn't leave their flagship in a discounted bin..looks bad. So in the adidas stores they either pull off the shelves for another yz day or go to employees...there is also another possibility of an executive decision to remove from all yz accounts too.

Dude......not even. I live in Oakland, CA. I am not sure what is up. My condo just must be setup where I don't have proper circulation. I am in the process in buying a dehumidifier though.

Since you said they're near your bathroom, I'd guess that was the problem. Humidity from the bathroom probably affecting the sneakers. They were still in the box or nah?

Another NTer from Oakland :nthat:

If you have a screenshot of your order confirmation, I would try sending them that via chat before the chargeback and potential site ban. Have it escalated to a supervisor and also have your charge authorization code from your bank handy....

I still haven't been charged for my cloud white order where they sent me Citrins... ADC is wild.

I really like the 380 but I think im just all sorts of done with Kanye. This gospel thing is just a no go for me. Don't think i can give the man any more of my money if there is a chance any of that goes to him spreading the gospel of Jesus to people. After hearing clips from some of the recent sunday service i can no longer "seperate the man from his art". I used to tell myself like it is ok to like his shoes even if he is crazy....but now he is crazy and spreading religion....im out

I really like the 380 but I think im just all sorts of done with Kanye. This gospel thing is just a no go for me. Don't think i can give the man any more of my money if there is a chance any of that goes to him spreading the gospel of Jesus to people. After hearing clips from some of the recent sunday service i can no longer "seperate the man from his art". I used to tell myself like it is ok to like his shoes even if he is crazy....but now he is crazy and spreading religion....im out

I hear you, but ever since I’ve gotten into Yeezy’s, I hardly wear my Jordan’s anymore. My Static 350’s and Vanta’s get tons of wear, so comfortable, and easy to take on and off.

It’s funny to think how the Jordan 11 used to be my favorite shoe (still up there) and my concords and spacejams both have just been sitting in their boxes for quite sometime.

And let’s be honest, Michael Jordan is a complete jerk but that never stopped a majority of us from buying Jordan’s for years...

Back
Top Bottom