Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I hear you, but ever since I’ve gotten into Yeezy’s, I hardly wear my Jordan’s anymore. My Static 350’s and Vanta’s get tons of wear, so comfortable, and easy to take on and off.

It’s funny to think how the Jordan 11 used to be my favorite shoe (still up there) and my concords and spacejams both have just been sitting in their boxes for quite sometime.

And let’s be honest, Michael Jordan is a complete jerk but that never stopped a majority of us from buying Jordan’s for years...

Not really comparable.

I agree. I think we all have our thresholds. I know nike has sweat shops and jordan may be a complete A-hole...adidas has nazi roots....but its just too much for me. The slavery is a choice...supporting trump (over and over) now we are about to have a Kanye Church. Like its to the point where you have the Pharrell collection trying to pull people together and now we have a yeezy shoe which seemly stands for the exact opposite

I just wish i liked the aesthetic of the Human Race's. And at the end of the day its just shoes. Won't be hard for me to just not buy yeezys

Not really comparable.

How so? Just because MJ was the greatest to ever play the game? I mean I get it’s different, but like I said, MJ isn’t exactly that good of a guy either. And dude has done nothing when it comes to social issues.

1570568541743.png

After 2 years of constant wear finally had the time to give my OG Waverunners a little love! Just used a soft bristle brush for the uppers, gave the midsole a good scrub, let them dry for a day, and then used a suede eraser to bring these baby's back to life!

Might not look like much but they looook far better than they did a day ago!

IMG_20191008_161622.jpg

After 2 years of constant wear finally had the time to give my OG Waverunners a little love! Just used a soft bristle brush for the uppers, gave the midsole a good scrub, let them dry for a day, and then used a suede eraser to bring these baby's back to life!

Might not look like much but they looook far better than they did a day ago!

IMG_20191008_161622.jpg

Any before pics?

Any before pics?

I really should have taken some but here are the last 2 recent one's I took of the shoe that may help illustrate what they were before. Midsole was just covered in dirt and areas such as the tongue had small spots here and there. Also my green/blue panel just had a layer of dust coated on em so it was nice to see the colors come back on those areas. Suede also wasn't as grey as they are now. They were slowly turning into a greenish/brown color.

EDIT: Laces were also just covered in dirt and grime... having those clean alone made all the difference!

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20190806103022382 (1).jpg IMG_20190726_140949.jpg

Last edited:
It could be that Kanye wasn’t satisfied with the V3 design, that they decided to call it the 380 and plan another V3 down the road.

Haven't bought a Yeezy since the Mauve 700s. And with those 380s releasing, looks like it's going to stay that way until we, hopefully, get the Basketballs.

Don’t people use a blow dryer to remove the midsole creasing on the wave midsole? Beat mine a bit last few months traveling so their due for a cleaning when I get home.

Don’t people use a blow dryer to remove the midsole creasing on the wave midsole? Beat mine a bit last few months traveling so their due for a cleaning when I get home.
Blow dryer rarely does anything. The more effective way is use a clean damp rag, lay it on the midsole and iron it

Why? They’re just gonna crease again the second you step into them.

I’m all for keeping your shoes fresh and clean but blow drying and ironing, iono man.

Unless you’re selling, them I can see why but even then I wouldn’t go that far.

Back
Top Bottom