Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I really like the 380 but I think im just all sorts of done with Kanye. This gospel thing is just a no go for me. Don't think i can give the man any more of my money if there is a chance any of that goes to him spreading the gospel of Jesus to people. After hearing clips from some of the recent sunday service i can no longer "seperate the man from his art". I used to tell myself like it is ok to like his shoes even if he is crazy....but now he is crazy and spreading religion....im out
if you're in the states then what exactly is issue w/ the spread of religion (christianity). it's literally everywhere we turn in this country. he's just a product and or victim of (depending on how u see it) of that. also, one of the key reasons kanye is so popular now it "jesus walks." why are now against his religious beliefs? they've been wildly expose w/ since like 2003.

edit: u shouldn't stigmatize/shame mental illnesses like that; especially in doing so b/c someone isn't matching ur views. an old friend of mine committed suicide last b/c of fu fu sh*t like that.

if you're in the states then what exactly is issue w/ the spread of religion (christianity). it's literally everywhere we turn in this country. he's just a product and or victim of (depending on how u see it) of that. also, one of the key reasons kanye is so popular now it "jesus walks." why are now against his religious beliefs? they've been wildly expose w/ since like 2003.

edit: u shouldn't stigmatize/shame mental illnesses like that; especially in doing so b/c someone isn't matching ur views. an old friend of mine committed suicide last b/c of fu fu sh*t like that.

It is honestly all personal preference/belief. To me personally religion is "crazy". There is a better word for it i know so apologies for using it in any sort of mental health comparison. But Jesus's conception was immaculate (not scientifically possible), He was dead for 3 days and came back to life (again...zombie jesus?). I respect the bible for creating a moral compass for society to an extent but that's about it. The fairy tales that exist in all of these religious scripts cause an unnecessary tribalistic society that breeds separation.

So I am basically choosing to not give my money to a person that went from Jesus Walks (a song not written by West) where it was respecatble "they say you can rap about anything except for Jesus" like it was tasteful and fine. To "jesus is king" the album and saying things like you can't use curse words around him and now he is basically a pastor, standing at a pulpit with people listening to him spout other beliefs of his that I don't support.

Again it really isn't that big of a deal it is just shoes. But its just something i am done with. i can't be seen wearing a pair of shoes that people might automatically assume that i support the things this man now stands for. Call it insecure call it misinformed call it hypocritical....i live my life the way i want to live it is all

It is honestly all personal preference/belief. To me personally religion is "crazy". There is a better word for it i know so apologies for using it in any sort of mental health comparison. But Jesus's conception was immaculate (not scientifically possible), He was dead for 3 days and came back to life (again...zombie jesus?). I respect the bible for creating a moral compass for society to an extent but that's about it. The fairy tales that exist in all of these religious scripts cause an unnecessary tribalistic society that breeds separation.

So I am basically choosing to not give my money to a person that went from Jesus Walks (a song not written by West) where it was respecatble "they say you can rap about anything except for Jesus" like it was tasteful and fine. To "jesus is king" the album and saying things like you can't use curse words around him and now he is basically a pastor, standing at a pulpit with people listening to him spout other beliefs of his that I don't support.

Again it really isn't that big of a deal it is just shoes. But its just something i am done with. i can't be seen wearing a pair of shoes that people might automatically assume that i support the things this man now stands for. Call it insecure call it misinformed call it hypocritical....i live my life the way i want to live it is all

Man...what a pain in the *** it must be to be around Ye on a daily basis. You have to listen to him just talk nonsense.

Apparently there are some connections between bipolar disorder and hyperreligiousity. Everyone seems to forgot that this dude has a problem and a lot of what he says seems to stem from that problem. Not trying to defend him or religion. Just saying.

I’m not a huge fan of paying resell but these came up at a price I couldn’t say no too and I don’t regret it.
F256369F-1783-4E64-91CA-77BB6488A377.jpeg

Just got the hospitals in the mail and the upper feels way thinner than the v1 (I have the mauves), making the shoe in a lot lighter than my mauves

Is this expected? For what it's worth these were made in India

i got this red thread coming out of my blue tints that i need to cover up. i dont want to pull it out and make a larger hole than is already there. id like to sharpie it. anyone know what color sharpie will do the trick?

i got this red thread coming out of my blue tints that i need to cover up. i dont want to pull it out and make a larger hole than is already there. id like to sharpie it. anyone know what color sharpie will do the trick?
why dont you cut it with a fabric shaver

why dont you cut it with a fabric shaver
it cant be cut out. its on a part of the shoe close to the sply 350. there's red stitching on that area in the back inside of the shoe, but this little bit of fabric is protruding. i dont want to cut any of the blue stitching out as it will create a weird hole on the front and look bad. it bothers the hell out of me.

Back
Top Bottom