Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Well if you look at a majority of streetwear you can see kanye had his hands in it. His status and influence popularized trends. His relationships with Kim Jones, Virgil abloh, Jerry Lorenzo ...
I think its just his trait to be ahead of the times. Look at all his albums after The Graduation ...
808, yeezus, TLOP ... they werent widely accepted till years after. Well 808 was accepted in the mainstream but boom-bap heads hated it and look at it now its the basis for alot of well known artists.

Kanye artistically is the definition of a Renaissance Man. I find it really bizarre that he can be so forward-thinking artistically but yet so a**-backwards in his political thinking...

Oh well, to quote Aziz Ansari, “I’m just here for the music [and shoes] I don’t care for all the other stuff.”

r/sneakers seemed to like this pic so figured I’d share it here too. My friends corgi found my Vantas as a nice pillow lol.
B240FF99-960B-4F88-8E3D-D136F386FEC6.jpeg

My latest concepts. What y'all think...

Attachments

• Blue.jpg
    Blue.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 42
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 39
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 37
  • Ice.jpg
    Ice.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 243
  • Yeezy Boost 380 Glow in the dark.jpg
    Yeezy Boost 380 Glow in the dark.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 134
i'm definitely buying at least 1 cw, b/c i'm interested in the function of the shoe. i'm just happy to be getting a new model that i am interested in.
Do you think there is any way I could get them on sale? Not familiar much with yeezys but i know the 350 v2s never really "sold out" like these travis scott jordans are recently

Do you think there is any way I could get them on sale? Not familiar much with yeezys but i know the 350 v2s never really "sold out" like these travis scott jordans are recently
i don't really know the hype for this model yet, and generally for the 1st cw of a new yeezy shoe its best to cop it sooner than later. they tend to go up a lot.

Man honestly 350 v2 used to be just as difficult as the Travis Scott Jordans. 2-3 years ago. The market is saturated with so many colorways now though that it killed a lot of the resell market. Some colorways like the all black still ends up difficult to purchase at retail.

I honestly don't think the 380s will hit a discount for a while though. If they ever do. Since it's a new silhouette I would expect it to be a difficult shoe to cop at first.

It’s funny you mentioned UBs when the 1st pair of non-Yeezy Boost shoes Ye wore were actually these:

4A9AB15B-6A7F-4357-B0F9-902253FFA41C.jpeg

B0AEB17A-7758-4900-906A-D2AD548B98A8.jpeg

For whatever reason, people jumped on the UB hype train when he later wore those.

Naw it was the OG UB. Those things were rotting on shelves at adidas outlets for $80 (my buddy grabbed a pair) and then ye signed to adidas and his first time out he was spotted wearing them with nike tights. They instantly started selling out everywhere and the price skyrocketed. Wex made a big apology for not getting more adidas apparel for him to wear since he had just signed.

1571159523707.png

i don't really know the hype for this model yet, and generally for the 1st cw of a new yeezy shoe its best to cop it sooner than later. they tend to go up a lot.
I see what you are saying. I wanted the 350 Turtle Doves but that ain't happening lol

Man honestly 350 v2 used to be just as difficult as the Travis Scott Jordans. 2-3 years ago. The market is saturated with so many colorways now though that it killed a lot of the resell market. Some colorways like the all black still ends up difficult to purchase at retail.

I honestly don't think the 380s will hit a discount for a while though. If they ever do. Since it's a new silhouette I would expect it to be a difficult shoe to cop at first.
Damn hopefully adidas makes them a geneal release so we an all cop for the low low lol

Yeah, I’d argue the 350 V1s were even harder than the TS releases. You’re right, Adidas/Yeezy killed the V2 hype by releasing tons of cws and increasing production.

It’s hilarious how Adidas never got any hype until the Yeezy/UB/NMD hype of 2015-2016 started and they completely killed most of that Boost hype by completely over-saturating the market and killing a lot of people’s interest. I remember at peak Adidas hype, even mesh NMD R1s would go for well above retail lol

Back
Top Bottom