Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Speaking of resell, just checked GOAT today for the first time in a long time and saw a bunch of 700s selling way below $300 (inertias were going for like 270). Anything happened recently?

Speaking of resell, just checked GOAT today for the first time in a long time and saw a bunch of 700s selling way below $300 (inertias were going for like 270). Anything happened recently?
Couple weeks ago inertias, analogs, salts & waves were making rounds on canada's app restocks, don't think that would have much effect but maybe? Feels like a different region gets a waves restock weekly at this point.

RFs are essentially glitter shoes. I love 3M on a sneaker, but they way they implemented it on the RF looks ridiculous, IMO.

They’re a flex, which I’m not mad at. But they’re still an awful looking flex lol.
Hear, Hear.

Yeezy RF just look silly when lit up.

As for 3M, I just wish Adidas re-released the UB 1.0 Black 3M. But, I digress.

Last edited:

GOAT dropped a bunch for $210 as part of their Black Friday rollout. Resellers ate them up and are now desperate to flip them quick.

Got ADC shipping...delivery in a week? I was expecting 2 day shipping like previous orders? Will it update? Can I pay extra to expedite?

Yeah all these broke bois finally realizing theres no resell in 700s

2454D517-181C-4F6C-80B9-CDC3A069F81D.png

Just got shipping for my Yeezy’s from Yeezy supply. I thought mine was going to get canceled since I got through at the last minute on a size 14 and then got the message they were sold out.
I don't think YS has cancelled orders yet since they moved to that new system. Correct me if im wrong.

My Foot District pair will be here today. 1 of 2 YS have shipped. Still waiting on another NRF to ship

I don't think YS has cancelled orders yet since they moved to that new system. Correct me if im wrong.
I think your right. But like I said I literally finalized my payment and then 2 sec later it said SOLD OUT. Thought maybe I got a ghost pair or something. Just felt like it happened really fast after I checked out.

Back
Top Bottom