• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
NT, need some help bro’s.
Won the clouds from the adidas app draw on 9/21, got charged they sent a shipping label but never any movement. I was patient that maybe the package just needed to get picked up so I waited until 11/6/19 (with NO word or update from adidas) and decided to just request a refund. They said it’ll take 5-7 business days so I’m like cool. Been about a month now and still no refund. I called 2 weeks ago and they said they’ll escalate it. Nothing by this past Monday so I called again and they said they’ll put it in manually and I’ll get it within 24-48 hours along with a email. So I wait 48 hours and still no refund nor email so I call again. Worker says they’ll put it in manually and escalate it AGAIN and should take 24 hours. It’s now Friday, still no refund nor email. I spoke to someone again this morning and they say they’ll put it in manually again (because it was never put in)... but they can’t email me a refund confirmation. I doubt this time will be any different than the others. Am I just SOL?

Won the clouds from the adidas app draw on 9/21, got charged they sent a shipping label but never any movement. I was patient that maybe the package just needed to get picked up so I waited until 11/6/19 (with NO word or update from adidas) and decided to just request a refund. They said it’ll take 5-7 business days so I’m like cool. Been about a month now and still no refund. I called 2 weeks ago and they said they’ll escalate it. Nothing by this past Monday so I called again and they said they’ll put it in manually and I’ll get it within 24-48 hours along with a email. So I wait 48 hours and still no refund nor email so I call again. Worker says they’ll put it in manually and escalate it AGAIN and should take 24 hours. It’s now Friday, still no refund nor email. I spoke to someone again this morning and they say they’ll put it in manually again (because it was never put in)... but they can’t email me a refund confirmation. I doubt this time will be any different than the others. Am I just SOL?

heck no, youre not SOL. just call your cc or bank and do a chargeback/dispute the charge. should be an automatic win for u due to the circumstances. adidas is full of crap.

Buy with a CC? Chargeback
heck no, youre not SOL. just call your cc or bank and do a chargeback/dispute the charge. should be an automatic win for u due to the circumstances. adidas is full of crap.
Yeah I bought with my Apple Card, their card support people say I gotta contact adidas despite telling them what happened. They said they can’t do a dispute because I already requested a refund from Adidas

Yeah I bought with my Apple Card, their card support people say I gotta contact adidas despite telling them what happened. They said they can’t do a dispute because I already requested a refund from Adidas

they wont dispute the charge even tho u requested a refund and its been a month and nothing? especially with adidas telling u multiple times "oh itll come in 24-48 hours?" thats terrible service.

You aren't SOL but you may need to stay on their ***.

I sent shoes back for their defective shoe claim last year around this time. 2 pairs. Was going to receive gift cards within 21 business days for the full retail amount. 21 days comes and goes and nothing. Another week and nothing. This is when I start to reach out.

Reach out one day...am told one thing based on waiting X amount of days. I wait the time suggested with no movement so I follow up again.

I do this about 5 or 6 times over with each time getting told something would happen when it never did. I was not only calling in but also working with them via the chat on their app.

Had to pull the speak to a supervisor card.

Supervisor explained to me that they have 2 customer service locations (cali and I believe india). These two locations don't communicate with each other. If one location has your claim but you are speaking with the other location, this other location treats your claim as a new claim. I was dumbfounded.

Regardless one of the locations never acted on the notes they had on my claim and still had me blowing in the wind.

Supervisor apologized and gave me a date of when I could expect to receive a gift card.

I knew the 2 locations thing was true when I received a gift card the day after speaking with the supervisor and another gift card on the day she told me I would recieve it. They sent an extra 240 bucks because their system makes no damn sense.

Chargeback season. Went thru the same thing myself for about 2 months with them and I had to do it smh.

Told myself I would pass on the slides but I caved and got some size 14 Resins. I've heard to use your 350 V2 sizing and I'm a 13.5 in V2s so hopefully my size 14 slides fit fine.
Did the same. I wear sz 10 so went with that sz. Heard about sizing up but didnt wanna be swimming in an 11... Wish me luck

Black reflectives are here. All manual cops! 8642919E-913B-40B1-BCDC-C676981E462B.jpeg 34683388-F1DD-4FBE-B875-EA1EBEF1C8E6.jpeg 5BC5DEF5-884C-4D53-BC30-EF32A217503D.jpeg D289A288-E2C2-4A73-A70D-46448842F928.png

Of course not. Dispute the charge with your bank/cc. You never received the goods.

Why am I considering buying these slides? Someone convince me not to. They look like prison shoes.
I actually had someone who had been in prison before freak out on me at a party because I said I like Yeezys and they said he was copying prison shoes for profit.

Back
Top Bottom