Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
He's a good dude and always look out for my sis. He's not like the bad ones. Hell he have roast sessions with the youth around here. Very respected.

No doubt i wasn't really saying he would just that asking price + your joke it was risky :lol:

So are those unjust laws in this unjust system they swear to uphold...and so is bringing bed with the prosecution yet going to the catch all phrase "I feared for my life" anytime they do something that they shouldn't which results in them not even being indicted let alone convicted.

Very sensitive matter, especially for those of you living in the US, not sure whether it should be discussed here though due to its importance.

How long does the buying process take on StockX? Placed my order on the 22nd received a email that the seller had shipped them to StockX and now nothing

How long does the buying process take on StockX? Placed my order on the 22nd received a email that the seller had shipped them to StockX and now nothing

Yeezy transactions have gotta be backed up w/ everyone trying to resell the GR yeezys. I just had 3 Air Max sales get delivered/verified/paid out in the same day. Meanwhile it took some Belug 2.0 transactions damn near 2 weeks to finalize.

If I had to guess, yours are still waiting to be verified by StockX.

I’m IN and ready to splash baby :pimp:

18167681-F060-499C-BEE1-18ECB5B93854.gif
Izza Wave god

Yeah so they can go sell them :lol:
:lol: It's getting harder to distinguish between the resellers and the wearers, pretty much anyone is a reseller now. I was going to cop the blue tints from some elderly guy and he said he only bought them because his grandson told him he could double his money.

:lol: It's getting harder to distinguish between the resellers and the wearers, pretty much anyone is a reseller now. I was going to cop the blue tints from some elderly guy and he said he only bought them because his grandson told him he could double his money.

Yeah man. That’s just how it go. If there’s money to be made people are going to make it

how old was this guy? lol

on the other hand when I picked up blue tints at FTL there was a dude in his mid-late 50s picking up a pair and he was asking me about sizing. dude was wearing silver bullet 97s too. it was pretty cool.

how old was this guy? lol

on the other hand when I picked up blue tints at FTL there was a dude in his mid-late 50s picking up a pair and he was asking me about sizing. dude was wearing silver bullet 97s too. it was pretty cool.
Dude was at least in his 70s. I like seeing the older sneaker heads.

Back
Top Bottom