Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
profimedia-0358945094.jpg

profimedia-0358945091.jpg
profimedia-0358945112.jpg

Who response? Mine?
I'm confused to how someone can say that without even knowing the person or how they look. BTW I'm a African-American black negro!!!! I just don't think all cops are bad.

Correct. Just like all white people aren't racist and all black people aren't drug dealers and gang members.

They mostly just flip sneakers :tongue:

Seriously though, there's good and bad in everything. Unfortunately, those bad people make all look bad. It sucks.

Who response? Mine?
I'm confused to how someone can say that without even knowing the person or how they look. BTW I'm a African-American black negro!!!! I just don't think all cops are bad.

:lol:

He DEFINITELY didn’t think you were black when he made his comments.

Who response? Mine?

Wasn't even referring to you. Was talking about the guy with Messi as his avy.

Never said all cops were bad. But based on my experiences alone the most of them I've come in contact with are straight up a-holes, have power trips and aren't people I would trust. If that makes me cynical then so be it.

Happy New Year to all! Wanted to ask - is it safe to send through paypal F+F and shipping to a PO Box?

Happy New Year to all! Wanted to ask - is it safe to send through paypal F+F and shipping to a PO Box?
Bruh. Literally the worst combination.

My brother and I send money back and forthcoming f&f all the time so yes. As long as you know the recipient it’s safe.

Shipping to a PO box can be tricky, no signatues and idk what happens if the package doesn’t fit.

Back
Top Bottom