Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Can you post the message Stock X sent you when this happened?

Thanks for your recent purchase on StockX of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Semi Frozen Yellow, size 11.5.

We received the sneakers from the seller, but they did not pass our verification process. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order. We are giving you a complete refund. Depending on your bank, you will see it within 1-2 business days.

The good news is that you don't have to deal with these issues directly. That's our job.

We hope that you will continue to use StockX in the future.

Thank you,
-The StockX Team”

Shoes purchased through StockX, when received and verified or shoes that you sold on StockX that got flagged as fake?

See above. Def not into fakes and if I somehow ended up with some, I’d just give them to a homeless dude who would be happy to stunt in them.

Oh well. At least I know StockX “works”, although fakes do pass their verification sometimes.

Anyone who ordered powerphases on yeezy supply still waiting for shipping? Received an email it shipped a couple days after release and all it shows is label created.

I think it’s very interesting that Steven smith designed the 700 wave runners. He’s the designer of the Reebok pump fury and a bunch of other nike runners. Here’s his original sketch from the 90’s for a Reebok dmx runner that never came out. He recycled it for the 700’s. Check out his ig for more of his work. @stevensmith

Attachments

• 14420DB3-432A-4885-9CA2-E79981A80491.jpeg
    14420DB3-432A-4885-9CA2-E79981A80491.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 72
Thanks for your recent purchase on StockX of adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Semi Frozen Yellow, size 11.5.

We received the sneakers from the seller, but they did not pass our verification process. Unfortunately, we cannot fulfill your order. We are giving you a complete refund. Depending on your bank, you will see it within 1-2 business days.

The good news is that you don't have to deal with these issues directly. That's our job.

Thank you,
-The StockX Team”

See above. Def not into fakes and if I somehow ended up with some, I’d just give them to a homeless dude who would be happy to stunt in them.

Oh well. At least I know StockX “works”, although fakes do pass their verification sometimes.
I thought when the buyer orders kicks and the seller doesn't send them (or are fake), stockx orders the next pair till they received an authentic pair (at no extra charge to you). I remember reading that on their site before signing up

How can you even tell the difference? I saw pictures of the newest fakes

Aside from the boost (you’ll never see in person) I can’t tell the ****ing difference
I feel like yeezys will suffer the same fate as Bapestas. The fakes were so similar to the real ones it was hard to discern which were authentic. And the bapestas were so unfamiliar to most that it created an environment for fakes to thrive. Feel the same about Yeezys, there are many people who have never seen a real Yeezy. Its not like they can walk into their local urban or mom and pop shop to try on a pair or inspect one.

I feel like yeezys will suffer the same fate as Bapestas. The fakes were so similar to the real ones it was hard to discern which were authentic. And the bapestas were so unfamiliar to most that it created an environment for fakes to thrive. Feel the same about Yeezys, there are many people who have never seen a real Yeezy. Its not like they can walk into their local urban or mom and pop shop to try on a pair or inspect one.

Fakes are beyond unrecognizable my friend has a few reps in his collection and they look so damn good

I thought when the buyer orders kicks and the seller doesn't send them (or are fake), stockx orders the next pair till they received an authentic pair (at no extra charge to you). I remember reading that on their site before signing up

Nope. Because the next pair from another seller most likely not the same price as you pair you originally tried to purchase. Stockx isn't going to cover that extra expense to get the next pair. They rather refund you and have you try to get the next pair on stockx on your own.

Nope. Because the next pair from another seller most likely not the same price as you pair you originally tried to purchase. Stockx isn't going to cover that extra expense to get the next pair. They rather refund you and have you try to get the next pair on stockx on your own.

They might as well especially if that fee they charge the seller for sending fakes can possibility cover the cost.

I was pretty sure I read that on their site and they emphasized that they won't charge you the difference if price is more. And that they'll only refund you if another pair in your size is not available at the time.
It was the main reason why I was gonna order psny 12s that were at a steal price awhile back

I think it’s very interesting that Steven smith designed the 700 wave runners. He’s the designer of the Reebok pump fury and a bunch of other nike runners. Here’s his original sketch from the 90’s for a Reebok dmx runner that never came out. He recycled it for the 700’s. Check out his ig for more of his work. @stevensmith
I don't think that it's all that surprising. All of these sneaker designers bounce around from one company to another. Since Adidas owns Reebok they get access to all of the old profiles, concepts and what's a better starting point to design an 90s retro inspired shoe than to hire someone who designed 90s trainers.

How did you learn who designed the 700s? Genuinely interested in finding a source of such info to follow

I was pretty sure I read that on their site and they emphasized that they won't charge you the difference if price is more. And that they'll only refund you if another pair in your size is not available at the time.
It was the main reason why I was gonna order psny 12s that were at a steal price awhile back
where does it say this on their site?

So I placed a bid on some frozen yellows on GOAT and got accepted. The email says they’re pre-authenticated and will ship directly from GOAT? They just have pairs laying around the warehouse or what? :lol:

So I placed a bid on some frozen yellows on GOAT and got accepted. The email says they’re pre-authenticated and will ship directly from GOAT? They just have pairs laying around the warehouse or what? :lol:
Never heard of a situation like that before..
Influx of Yeezy popularity may have made them have excess pairs at their HQ?

Could be that a seller sent in the wrong size. rather than have GOAT send back the shoes the seller chose to have GOAT keep them until they sell.

GOAT now offers consignment. I will bet the pair you got is from there.

How did you learn who designed the 700s? Genuinely interested in finding a source of such info to follow

I’ve followed Steven Smith for awhile on IG, and if you look at his posts and put 2 and 2 together, it’s clear he designed the 700’s. I wish adidas was more forthcoming with info on their designs.

I've heard of Stockx and Goat saying verification process failed even though the pair is real. Probably their newly added team members are not up to par

They'll do that if it's the wrong size or they aren't new also.

It's the same standard letter from StockX.

I sent the wrong size once selling and also I got that letter when buying a pair of SNS UB.

Thank you,
-The StockX Team”

While they were most likey fakes. If a seller shipped the wrong size, if it was missing a hang tag, worn, missing laces, etc, or wrong color/model (later highly unlikely) that would fail verification also.

Back
Top Bottom