Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Eastbay came through again, didn't even have to refresh once and got the confirmation in 7 mins. Going back to sleep God damn it, 4am drop BS.

Had tons of trouble checking out on footlocker and champs. Carted but when I try to sign it I get errors. Checked out as guest on champs so hopefully no issues

Really looking forward to my second pair of 350s!

Just scored off Eastbay and finish line

Eastbay has the add to cart error once it went live but after 2 min in and out

Finish line once it let me in just had some payment loop errors a few times but then went through

Got an order # checking out as guest on Champs but they haven’t sent an email yet. Concerning? (I normally am signed in and the email is almost immediate)

Thanks for the Hibbetts link. Ordered from there and got an instant confirmation email. If Champs actually ships I’ll just return them

So nice to be able to buy the shoes we want!

I could not be any happier! For me, the sesame is such a basic, wearable colorway and the V2 is a mad comfy sneaker - being able to cop hassle free is a dream come true.

:pimp::pimp::pimp:
image.png

Aaaaand I’m in. Dammit. :smh:

i mean, its also 7am. but yea yeezy hype been dying down for a minute, not really surprised. good for those who really want a pair.

need this same energy when statics drop

In and out on Champs. Never purchased from them before, but I didn't feel like watching the dots on EB any longer for the size 11.5, Good luck to the rest of you. I'm sure everyone will score.

In a way it is, though not everything's for everyone.
I, too prefer more color and less drab, although I can empathize with folks into these.

Facts zebras are not my bag to loud. I like these more subtitle

Folks were drooling over moon rocks now online saying these are boring ( not saying u are) Twitter and ig

Then again if it don’t resell it’s of course ugly as sin and was a waste of materials lol

Back
Top Bottom