Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
ADC/YS Were A Mess For Me This Morning :smh: Thankfully My Girl Decided While Getting Setup On ADC That “These Are The Same Shoe As That Other Pair I Have (Static’s)” And Didn’t Want Them. Ended Up With A 7k On ADC After The “Restock” And Local FTL Apps Blessed Me With The Double Up In My Size :pimp:

Shoe Is Dope Overall, Granted Nothing New Here We Haven’t Seen Before :lol:

This Colorway Has Damn Near If Not The Identical Outsole As Butters :nerd:
DAE44DBB-8575-492F-81C9-9F4137351022.jpeg

1AA7BC88-0889-43FD-96AA-8DC54343E6A3.jpeg

Sesame x Static = Lundmark
0AF4A7CC-CDA6-4454-BAFD-0AD1F0DE1DD0.jpeg

This is a v2 I decided the night before I would try for basically, would never even consider paying resale for these. If I had struck out they'd never cross my mind again. Rather have antlia. These are pretty underwhelming

Definitely a fan of these in person. They fit a bit big compared to my other 350s though. I usually wear a 12 in all pairs and the 12 in these is pretty loose. I could easily go down a half size to have them fit like the others.

Went by my local HoH to check the “leftovers” . They only had 9 pairs and I was 11th in line (didn’t find out the amount of available pairs until the employee said “that’s a wrap” after the 9th person). I swear those MF’ers that work there are so corny, acting like their you know what don’t stink.

There wasn’t a line yet out front and I politely asked an employee where I should line up, it was 2:50pm. He mumbled “over there somewhere” and vaguely pointed to his left. Had I known where to go, I would have been first in line. As I made my way to the front of the store a pack of people migrated over from across the way (Champs)...and promptly lined up. Oh whales.

Definitely a fan of these in person. They fit a bit big compared to my other 350s though. I usually wear a 12 in all pairs and the 12 in these is pretty loose. I could easily go down a half size to have them fit like the others.

Bet you that’s a production thing for that particular pair, and a half down pair would be way too snug.

Check your email fellas. Adidas is shipping. I received shipping info for my homies 10.5. Still waitin' on mine and I ordered my pair 3 mins before his.

I never inspect my shoes, but this speckle on the see-through stripe at the back immediately jumped out at me when I took the shoes out of the box. I will admit that it bothers me. I was planning to keep the Lundmarks and sell the Statics but not sure what I’m going to do now.
If you like the Lundmarks more than the Statics then just go with it and start wearing them...you won't really see that mark and the whole stripe will yellow a bit more over time...it's really not going to be noticeable or matter the more you wear 'em.

It's been over 25 years since I last put on a pair of Adidas. Grade school shell toes were the last pair I can remember wearing. Off the bat I'm appreciating the build quality, comfort, & fit. It's a nice change of pace from Nike/JB.

FTL pair.
Welcome to the club! I love JB, but for pure comfort and wearability Adidas boost absolutely takes the cake. I can wear boost shoes all day every day whereas I baby my jays.

Both pairs straight from Adidas.
See the pull tabs... terrible QC.

Attachments

• nz1IQuX.jpg
    nz1IQuX.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 83
  • DjMXExX.jpg
    DjMXExX.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 70
  • OGbjTHm.jpg
    OGbjTHm.jpg
    343.1 KB · Views: 69
Both pairs straight from Adidas.
See the pull tabs... terrible QC.

As someone who works in manufacturing, this isn’t a quality issue. A quality issue would be a flaw or an error. This is just variation, and since they’re in your hands it must be an acceptable one from adidas stand point. That said, it’s still annoying as hell :lol: comes with the territory. Ever since adidas kicked up production numbers the variations in shape of in 350’s has widened by a lot.

Back
Top Bottom