Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This is the second time that I’ve “won” on their app draw but shoes have never shipped. Adidas is ****ing trash. There’s quite a few folks waiting on their shoes.

Just give me the BB’s and call it even

Same thing man... First the Lundmark RF now the Cloud whites... I reached out and they tell me that they show that they were delivered... According to FedEx they haven’t picked anything up... ADC is so ****ed on their fulfillment... I’m done ordering from them at this point

Same thing man... First the Lundmark RF now the Cloud whites... I reached out and they tell me that they show that they were delivered... According to FedEx they haven’t picked anything up... ADC is so ****ed on their fulfillment... I’m done ordering from them at this point

i would have asked for the tracking number that shows delivered to your address. there would have been no way they could have given you one that shows that.

My joints were marked delivered as soon as tracking was added smh. App def trash

i would have asked for the tracking number that shows delivered to your address. there would have been no way they could have given you one that shows that.

That’s what I did... they are aware that they are getting bad info from the app but not doing anything to fix it... They also told me they couldn’t cancel the order... I disputed it with my cc company... I’m just tired of the bull****

Kinda strange that 700 V1 and V2 retailed for $300 but V3 is $220. Part of me thinks YM got it wrong and it's supposed to be $320.

this isn't the v3
They were called the V3 by YM when Kanye gave them to Khaled so if they changed in the last few weeks I missed it. Still weird to call it a 700 and price it significantly less than the other two silos bearing the 700 name. Just call them a 360 or 370 or whatever.

Same. I get the 700 experience/comfort for $100 cheaper? I'm in.

PO
I mean we don't know that for sure - the upper of the v1's adds a lot of comfort to the shoe - at least for me personally.

these MNVN remind me of the Element 87s - they'll be comfortable but I don't know if we'll be getting the "full" 700 experience.

These new joints remind me of the Vantas... I’ll hold off and see what’s up with these but I still want the Vantas.

Back
Top Bottom