• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They didn't get lucky.

They have everything from Air Max 1's to Bo's to the Monarch.

That's not luck to have dozens and dozens of classic models you can continuously retro.

Yea...I agree. Luck is hitting on 1. After that it's not luck anymore.

Never understood how this works. Have Icon status and never seen an offer like that. Y’all thinks it’s location based?
any time heat drops, I don't get a notification. i do get notified of all the other crap they drop.

plus, whenever I go to the app looking for heat, I always have to sign in...vs the deal pulling up with no hesi.

icon status here as well...no special access to the waves.

Just got access...guess I’m on the low tier icon access. Quickly copped. Still had basically fsr so you might be getting a notification soon.

I know these werent hyped at all but I'm excited to wear these to work tomorrow. Second favorite 500 behind the Utility Blacks

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 10.56.10 AM.png

Just got access...guess I’m on the low tier icon access. Quickly copped. Still had basically fsr so you might be getting a notification soon.

FSR of Waves? Hoping I get access so I can put one on ice.

Wish I could return my Citrins / Clouds. App said "return or exchange" so I thought maybe they opened it up past the original 7 day return period... but when I clicked it, no further options to return within the app.

FSR of Waves? Hoping I get access so I can put one on ice.

Wish I could return my Citrins / Clouds. App said "return or exchange" so I thought maybe they opened it up past the original 7 day return period... but when I clicked it, no further options to return within the app.

what size clouds?

Just got access to the clouds and waves. Passing on the clouds but grab the waves so I have a pair on ice now. I’m an Icon for those of you that are wondering.

Just got access to the clouds and waves. Passing on the clouds but grab the waves so I have a pair on ice now. I’m an Icon for those of you that are wondering.

How many points are you at? I'm at 15,427 in ICON status, but still no access / notification yet. My last 3 purchases were the Citrins, Clouds, and Waves - maybe that is why I'm not getting access yet?

How many points are you at? I'm at 15,427 in ICON status, but still no access / notification yet. My last 3 purchases were the Citrins, Clouds, and Waves - maybe that is why I'm not getting access yet?
24,498. I bought the citrin and clouds off ADC. Waves I got from the OG release off YS I believe

Back
Top Bottom