ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^look like my winter bedroom shoes! :lol:  

Again, your statement is wrong about liking those high end shoes and necessarily liking these yeezys.  One case doesn't include OR exclude the other.  I don't need to know the materials to SEE that these don't look high end....like high end sneakers look.  Plus these are $350, hardly a "high end" sneaker price. 

these look nothing like regular adidas or nike sneakers at all you obviously dont know high end sneakers :lol: the prices for em are around 500 (margielas balenciagas etc)

350 for an adidas is pretty high end money but its still an adidas the styling is definitely high end tho

Last edited:
So from what I understand the app only let's you cop these in New York (for now). So since I'm in Boston, I'll have to wait until these are up on Ebay to grab them for like 500-700 pretty much? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
That still makes no logical sense to me.  Plenty of the people in here probably like high end sneakers, and don't care for these.

You're really not comprehending what I'm saying OK. That's probably why it doesn't make sense to you.

these look nothing like regular adidas or nike sneakers at all you obviously dont know high end sneakers
laugh.gif
the prices for em are around 500 (margielas balenciagas etc)

350 for an adidas is pretty high end money but its still an adidas the styling is definitely high end tho
Expensive for Adidas, absolutely.  Thats on the cheap end of those other brands, or maybe a sale price

Last edited:
Kim [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom