ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the shoes are gonna fit a full size big Jay usually wears a 10 and Sean wears 9 

Last edited:
Ya'll were really surprised to find out that Big Sean wears an 8?
Big Sean might wanna drop the "big" in his name.
roll.gif
yall know he like 5'6-5'7 right, pretty much what he should wear

I'm generally not a KimK fan, but man, she is slaying the party that red dress!  
smokin.gif

Forget the shoes, gimme the dress!

Last edited:
according to NT logic: MICHAEL JORDAN HAS A SMALLER SIZE THEN KWAME BROWN SO HE SUCKS

Last edited:
She need to drop a few more pounds if she gonna be baring her midriff like that

Last edited:
She need to drop a few more pounds if she gonna be baring her midriff like that

na we dont **** with twigs and girls with 12 yo bodies

I'm generally not a KimK fan, but man, she is slaying the party that red dress! :smokin

Forget the shoes, gimme the dress!

kim k >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
kim's dress look weird as hell, looks like an indian princess or some ish

kanye's shoes look like he grabbed empty money sacks and tied em with shoestrings to his foot

shoes look like creative recreations. ye sucks at designing fashion. and you can see in the pic that he's purposing rolling his fruity leather pants up so you can see those fugly ***** lol

Last edited:
Crazy how over night the threads quality has gone down the drain.

Dam the more I look at these the more I know how comfy they are gonna be. :nthat:

The more pics the more I start to not like them.

Starting to feel like this is some sick joke.

Did you guys pay close attention to what Kim hash tagged? THIS FIRST RUN IS A SIZE TOO BIG. So this tells me that these are not a limited shoe cause if they were there would only be one run.

my sister texted me yesterday out of the blue (she's involved in the high end fashion industry and knows i'm into sneakers)

"these yeezys are meh"

couldn't help but laugh 
laugh.gif

Did you guys pay close attention to what Kim hash tagged? THIS FIRST RUN IS A SIZE TOO BIG. So this tells me that these are not a limited shoe cause if they were there would only be one run.

lol wut?

She's saying she sent them a size bigger than they normally wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom