ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the sizing is just due to most people being used to the Nike/Jordan sizing.  The Adidas UK equivalent US size is closer to the "right" size most people are used to in sneakers, than the marked US size on the boxes.  ...from my Adi experience anyway
ohwell.gif

Last edited:

I'm thinking the sizing is just due to most people being used to the Nike/Jordan sizing.  The Adidas UK equivalent US size is closer to the "right" size most people are used to in sneakers, than the marked US size on the boxes.  ...from my Adi experience anyway
ohwell.gif

wearing 11-12 at nike, had to size down to 10.5 at adidas

The dress is banging, but can yall fellas please get off the woman's weight?  Some like slim/fit some like thick/ voluptuous .  Yall know how that go
ohwell.gif

oh

like she didnt have a whole child a little while ago

"No 6 pack 7/10 would not bang"
Ok, Superman. She had that kid over a year ago. Shouldn't be that hard to shed those pounds with a personal trainer and all that Keeping Up money

Last edited:
Bro, drop it. Kim K is a good looking woman.

Anyone saying otherwise is purely being negative.

If her body isn't your type, cool beans. We have no problem removing you off the waiting list. LOL

Now back to the damn shoes !

Until you have a kid man and go through that.....you can't say how "easy" it should be in a year. You can't know that as a dude, don't do that 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Did proto drop his dissertation in here yet? Haven't seen any walls of texts I've had to scroll through yet.

Damb, I shoulda known better than to click on your post 
mean.gif

unnecessary man

or just delete it.  It's in spoilers, but pics like that still dont belong here.  Lucky I don't report it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom