ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I still haven't seen anything that confirms $350 is the retail price for these shoes. I hope people aren't lying about the retail price to deter people from buying the shoe. 
someone posted footlocker codes for it with price. also pretty sure kanye said 350 too.

Just wait on confirmation

We should all be satisfied/un satisfied with what we see next steps are

Price
Global release
Other colorways.

yes yes y'all can keep these boots. but whats up with those "seat belt" runners that were leaked at the beginning of this thread???

someone told me they did indeed interview KANYE before the Grammys and he said they're going to be $300/$350 but he wants to get them to lower the price so more people can afford it.

I can't find a video of it but someone else mentioned this in the thread earlier too.

Well it seems like two color ways so far of those yeezys the first grey/creme color way and the light brown color way

Only thing making me debate trying to cop is the $350 price point. I expected these to be pricey but damn haha

people always taking shots at Ye..

Seacrest calling him ADHD SMFH -
mean.gif

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/video/grammys-watch-kanye-wests-kim-771377

(can someone embed please) 

Also, Kanye confirms in this video his "look" 

" its my look, not smiling makes me smile "  
roll.gif
roll.gif

gonna have to watch what drops.. this may be a BNTL type of thing.. I dont want to miss out on these but also dont know what else he is planning on releasing either at lower price points, per the video..  #FirstWorldProblems I tell you! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom